I know some of you might be considering making gifts this year for the holidays and I wanted to post some fun ideas for Homemade Gifts for Children.
Many of these items are budget friendly and also so darn cute! Much cuter than what you might see in the stores.
It is probably a good idea to get started on these projects soon so here are some ideas for both boys and girls. Some of these requiring sewing skills but I tried to find several other options that do not require a sewing machine.
1. Children’s Tool Bench (from Hidden Sisters)
2. DIY Pillowcase Lounger (from All Parenting)
3. Pearl and Sterling Charm Bracelet (from Michaels)
4. Olaf Hooded Towel (from Crazy Little Projects)
5. Easy DIY Lego Tray (from My Frugal Adventures)
6. Baby Doll Blanket (from Paging Super Mom)
7. iPad Holder for Car (from Infarrantly Creative)
8. DIY Rolling Toy or Book Crate (from My Frugal Adventures)
10. DIY Screen Printed T-Shirt (from Infarrantly Creative)
11. Children’s Tent (from My Frugal Adventures)
12. No Sew Frozen Cape (from Skip to my Lou)
13. Traveling Art Kit (from Everyday is a Holiday)
14. Summer Camp Fish Game (from Design Dazzle)
15. Ribbon Wand (from My Frugal Adventures)
16. Monster Pillow (from We All Sew)
17. No Sew Children’s Treasure Pouch (from My Frugal Adventures)
18. Cozy Car Caddy (from Homemade by Jill)
19. Superhero Cape (from Vanilla Joy)
20. Homemade Crayons (from My Frugal Adventures)
And if you like these gift ideas, here are a few fun holiday crafts to consider: