I put together a gift guide with ideas for teen boys. Obviously many of these ideas work just as well for girls but hopefully you get some inspiration because I always find boys very difficult to shop for.
1. Dickie’s Original Work Pant. Freshen up that wardrobe for winter- these Dickies pants come in several colors and are very popular.
2. Socks. Grab some new socks in fun colors and patterns.
3. No Sweat Hat Cleaner. For the boy that loves ballcaps- this little kit will help keep them clean.
4. Nike Hoodie or Jacket. I love this zip up but a basic hoodie would be a great gift too.
5. Every Man Jack Marvel Edition. You can also choose from larger gift sets with different characters.
6. LED light. This one is for a gamer but you can find these in so many different themes.
7. Guitar Pick Maker. If you have a musical teen this is a pretty cool gadget. Make your own guitar picks from tickets, licenses, cards etc…
8. Retainer Cleaner. Ok I know this will not be the most exciting gift but I bet they use it every day (or at least I hope so). Pop your retainer in for just 5 minutes and all clean.
9. Speed Chute. For athletes this is a great item to have around for speed training. Useful for soccer, baseball, football, cross country or any athlete that wants to get faster and stronger.
10. Sport Sunglasses. Accessories for sports are great gifts because you know you will likely need to buy them anyway. These sunglasses would be great for ball players.
11. Weight Bench. Another idea for athletes or boys into strength training.
12. Crocs. This Crocs trend is still so popular.
And if you need more ideas for gifts, here are some other ideas:
Leave a Reply