I have a bunch of ideas for the women in your life of all ages and interests. I tried to keep things practical without being boring and I tried to think of different things at a variety of budget points.
1. Dearforms Booty Slippers. I saw these and thought they would be perfect car pool slippers/booties.
2. Crock Pot Portable Lunchbox. I have mentioned this before and love the idea of a warm lunch box for the Mom that is always on the go or for the working Mom.
3. Portable Phone Charger. I have so many chargers and none of them work anymore. Grab this guy that is compact and doesn’t require an annoying cord.
5. Jo Malone Fragrance Sampler. Jo Malone is such a classic and this sampler feels so luxe and grown up to me. Great gift for a MIL or the woman that has everything.
6. Ice Roller. This is very inexpensive and such a nice little device. Pop it in the freezer and use it to depuff your face.
7. Mug and Warmer. I put these on pretty much every gift guide because it is something most people wouldn’t buy for themselves but would likely use daily. If you’d like a more budget friendly option, this brown version is on sale. Or just get the warmer for a very inexpensive gift.
8. Leather iWatch Band. This is a gorgeous Apple Watch band from Tory Burch that is much more stylish than a regular band.
9. Heated Travel Blanket. This is a great gift for campers, RVers, tailgaters etc… It is a portable heated blanket that plugs into the car lighter to heat. If you have a serious dog Mom on your list I could see using this for long road trips with the dogs snoozing in the back. I am getting this one with a USB plug for my Father in Law this year. This is going to be perfect for soccer and softball games this winter.
5. Fountain pens. Another super budget friendly idea is this back of fountain pens from Zebra. They come in fun colors and if she is a list maker, new pens are always appreciated.
6. Pura Diffuser. These are beautiful diffusers from Pura that spread wonderful fragrances that aren’t as toxic or overpowering as inexpensive plug ins. You can get refills in all sorts of seasonal fragrances or in the standards like everyone’s favorite Capri Blue Volcano. Control the scent and strength from your phone, turn on the light feature or set a schedule for exactly the fragrance you want throughout the day.
7. PJ Set. I always freshen up my pjs during the holidays and I love a crisp, fresh set that can transition into Spring. I love the bright colors on these.
8. Ello Tumbler. I just wanted an alternative to the Stanley cups that are on every single gift guide. Most people welcome a new cup- especially those that might make drinking more water a New Year’s Resolution. Use with straw for cold drinks or without for hot drinks.
10. Heated Stadium Seat Warmer. If you have kids in fall and winter sports, you know. It can get so cold – especially high school soccer. I got these heated stadium seats last year and love them. I was thinking the seat pad would be a good option for those that want something a little less cumbersome or something you can pop on a camping chair on a sideline. Trust me, sports moms will love this.
4. Hunter Air Purifier. I like the idea of this retro looking purifier that is compact enough for a nightstand or desk. If you know someone with allergies or that lives in an area with poor air quality etc… this would be a fantastic gift. I am a neat freak so I love the idea of keeping all the air just a little cleaner around my bed and my purifier is so fantastic in the wildfire season here in California.
15. Gym bag. Last but not least, if you have a woman in your life that is into fitness or that is trying to get into shape, supporting her with some workout wear or gear would be fantastic. I love this sports bag and you can include a Jump Rope,
and I love the idea of this Foldable Yoga Mat. So much easier to transport than a standard mat.
I hope you got some inspiration from this guide- you might also check out the gift guide for teen girls here.