To kick off the holiday gift guides for 2022, I wanted to start with my favorite. Ideas for teen girls. I have two teen girls so this list includes a bunch of things they would like or that we often pick up as gifts for friends. I included some high and low alternatives to suit your budget.
2. Taylor Swift Midnight LP- This new release from T Swift is so popular right now. My older daughter has a record player and so do several of her friends so this might be fun to pick up.
3. Tucky Belt– This is something I am picking up for my 15 year old. If you have a child that is constantly tucking their shirts or sweatshirts up into sports bras or whatever, this is an elastic belt that sits on the upper rib cage and you can comfortably tuck in your shirt to make it more of a crop top. I looked around for a less expensive option and couldn’t find anything but if you click the link, you should get 10% off your purchase.
4. Sol de Janeiro Gift Pack- The Sol de Janeiro products are so popular and the gift sets range in price from $30 and up. I bought the Cheirosa ’62 fragrance awhile back and it immediately became property of my 13 year old.
5. Colsie Robe- I love this robe- such a pretty vibrant color. This one comes with matching socks. We give robes like this all the time as birthday gifts for my daughter’s friends.
6. Slippers- Slippers are always fun especially when they are as cute as these. These are fuzzy white ones that say Merry & Bright. If you click here you can see more options- smiley face slippers, Santa slippers or hot pink ones. I actually bought these for my teenager at TJ Maxx– they are super soft and actually cheaper on Amazon.
7. Puffy Coat- This is a cute and less expensive option of puffy coat that comes in several color options. If you have a higher budget, these North Face cropped puffers are very popular or this one from Athleta is also very nice.
9. Shark Hair Dryer– This is supposed to be a significantly less expensive dupe for the Dyson Air Wrap. My oldest has been asking for the Dyson and considering there is no chance I am spending $500 on a hair dryer, Santa will be bringing this. As of posting time it is priced at $199 but I have posted it as low as $160 so far this season.
10. Belt Bag- I bought one of these awhile back for myself and it was immediately confiscated by my oldest who uses it all the time. This style is very affordable and looks very similar to the Lululemon version that is constantly sold out. If you daughter prefers brighter colors, this hot pink version is fantastic.
11. Happy Socks- Ok I love these socks. I saw these as an ad on social media and have had them saved on my phone for ages. I like the muted colors, the cute graphic and I think these would go perfectly with the mini Uggs or Birks.