Here are some gift guides for kids in your life. I tried to avoid the big things like game consoles, phones, Legos… these are things you might not have thought of that could be something different and fun for your child. I’ll be back soon with a toddler guide and tween guide as well!
These gift guides take hours to put together and this year I tried to find splurge options and save options for everything. I do receive a small commission (at no charge to you) for any purchase through my links, so I do really appreciate your support of the blog.
1. Milk Bar Cookbook for Kids . For a child that likes to cook or bake, this might be a great gift idea. If you aren’t familiar with Milk Bar, it is a small chain of dessert shops that have the most unique and interesting and delicious things. If you do pick up this cookbook, check out Master Chef Jr. with Gordon Ramsey and Christina Tosi as she is the genius behind Milk Bar and it is a fun family show.
2.Inflatable Sled. There are so many fun sleds available these days- light up, Christmas flamingo etc… A fun gift that hopefully keeps them active.
3. Star Wars The Child Plush. So cute.
4. Bean Bag. This would be a great gift for a kid that has a Nintendo Switch under the tree or a kid that likes to read. There are a few animals to choose from but this shark is my favorite.
5. Jumbo Sloth. Sloths are so trendy these days and this jumbo one is absolutely adorable.
6. Star Night Light. This light is really cool, it broadcasts stars onto the ceiling to create a magical night.
7. Hidden Hogwartz Scratch Magic. This would be a great item to pick up for a car trip this year as it is just the book and stick to scratch off hidden Harry Potter images. My girls loved these as kids and actually still do love these.
8. Electric Scooter. These are getting more and more popular in our area.
9. Dollhouse. Such a sweet little dollhouse that would be a beautiful addition to a play room or bedroom.
10. Hover Soccer Ball. I am getting this for my little soccer player. On rainy days, she still wants to kick a ball around and I think she will love kicking this thing around.
11. Microscope Kit. When I was a kid these kits were so cool. I think they are still cool for a kid that loves discovering things, science, exploring…
12. Coin Bank. My little girl LOVES counting her money over and over and over so I think this little bank will be a hit. I can’t decide between the clear one (to see our riches obviously) or this cute owl one .
13. Skateboards. Every kid has a skateboard around here and my girls have asked for one a few times too. This brand is so darn cute.
14. Comfy. . Yes I am serious. I am getting this for my 13 year old and I guarantee it is going to be the hit of Christmas for her. Choose from blue or in pink here. **These are selling out so fast… You can find adult sizes in stock here. or blue adult size here. I am hoping these come back in stock soon- I’d just keep checking back.
15. Kid Made Modern Craft Kit. Or a larger size available here. This would be a great kit with all sorts of things to make your own craft project. Great winter and rainy day box to keep the kids busy.
And here are some other gift guides you might like: