Well Christmas is only 6 weeks away my friends! Hard to believe how quickly it is coming up.
I wanted to get started on some gift guides that will hopefully be useful to you in planning gifts for friends and family members. Remember A LOT of people are shopping online this year so it is a really good idea to start ordering things early. I just got a notice last night that one of my Amazon orders is delayed. Things are just taking longer this year.
These gift guides take hours to put together and this year I tried to find splurge options and save options for everything. I do receive a small commission (at no charge to you) for any purchase through my links, so I do really appreciate your support of the blog.
1. Satin Pillowcase. This is a lovely gift to keep hair shiny and to avoid wrinkles while you are sleeping. People rave about these silk pillowcases and this Satin version is very affordable. I think this gifts set or just the pillowcase here would be a great gift along with this silk mask. The mask is effective and soft and better for your skin than a traditional cloth or disposable mask. If you want to get the original Slip Silk Pillowcases, click here.
2. Ugg Slippers. These look so luxurious but you can find a more budget-friendly option here or another option here. I am hoping Santa brings these slippers they have a thick sole so perfect for school pick up or running to get the mail or as car shoes.
3. Our Place Everything Pan. People just rave about this pan and it is on a Black Friday sale as of posting for $50 off.
4. Luxe Coffee or Cocktail Cubes. These are so fun and would be a great hostess gift. I am getting them for my Mother in Law- they are little sugar cubes that you can add to champagne to create a mimosa or cocktails to flavor or to coffee or hot chocolate or tea for a gourmet experience. These are really fun and unique and will probably be a big hit for someone that is hard to shop for.
5. Pretty London Colouring Book. Puzzles were huge in Spring and many of us are still staying home significantly more often – and it looks like we will be spending a lot of time at home this winter so how about a really nice coloring book. I rarely make time for this but when I do sit by the fire with my girls coloring, it is incredibly relaxing. Include some lovely Colored Pencils .
6. Olaplex gift set. I absolutely love Olaplex products and they are pricey to try out. They really do wonders for your hair so a gift set of products to try would be a lovely gift. There is a smaller version here that is more affordable.
7. Indoor Smores Kit. This would be a fun gift for a Mom with small kids or a hostess that likes to entertain. We bought one of these for a birthday party a few years ago and it is a really fun item to pull out for movie night and outdoor entertaining. Find a less expensive option here. Yikes these are selling out fast! I found another option in stock here.
8. RBG Mug. Mugs are always an easy gift and I love this What Would Ruth Bader Ginsburg Do mug. This could be a great gift for an attorney or someone just out of college. I am actually picking this up for my daughter’s coach, who is always reminding the girls that they can do anything they put their minds too. Add this hot chocolate kit or some gourmet coffee or tea for a lovely gift.
10. Beauty Fridge – This is a fun idea for a beauty junkie- I have heard these mini fridges are so nice to keep products fresh and cool and to extend the shelf life of products. Another option with heating and cooling here
11. Laneige Sleeping Mask– This is such a lovely gift for dry, winter lips. I bought this as a gift to myself just last week.
12. Comfy Lounge Set. This is a late addition but I have had two friends rave about this set so I decided to pick it up for myself for my birthday. Literally pajamas but look nice enough to wear to the mail box or to answer the doorbell or if you get caught in the background of a Zoom call. (This sweatsuit looks so lovely too!)
Stay Tuned as more gift guides are coming soon!