Another gift guide coming at you and this time for teen girls. Hopefully some of these items appeal to the teen or tween in your life- next up will be a gift guide for boys. Obviously you can mix and match between the two depending on your child’s interests.
These gift guides take hours to put together and this year I tried to find splurge options and save options for everything. I do receive a small commission (at no charge to you) for any purchase through my links, so I do really appreciate your support of the blog.
4. Disco Ball. A fun addition to a bedroom or study space. This lets off really lovely rainbows when the light hits.
5. Stardust Roll On Lip Gloss. Subtle shimmer and a beautiful package.
6. Washable Electric Blanket. With all the time at home an electric blanket is such a nice little treat. My little girl uses one for her homeschool days sitting in the office and my older daughter loves these for watching games and movies on the couch.
7. Homemade Mochi Kit. This is a fun and unique gift for a teen that loves to cook or bake.
8. Lap Desk. And speaking of home school. This lap desk could be hand for a kid that occasionally wants to sit on the couch or on their bed. My girls do almost all their work in desk areas they have but I was looking at this for my older daughter who loves to draw. I think she might get a lot of use out of this and it would really come in handy if you are doing any travel this year by car. See lots more styles, colors and prices by clicking here.
11. Sherpa Fleece Pullover. These are still very popular and there are tons of colors and styles to choose from. This one from Abercrombie has been a best seller this season- note AF often has 40% off or 50% off sales during the holidays so you might hold out for a sale.
13. Gelly Pens . My teenage daughter always loves a new set of pens for gifts. These Gelly pens are a favorite around here.