Here is one last gift guide for those of you with toddlers on your list this year. I have some fun and hopefully creative ideas that will work for boys and for girls. Many of these items are under $20 so they would be great to save for birthday party gifts too!
- Gund Superhero Bears- there are Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman and more to choose from. I absolutely love these guys. Choose from the plush version or a smaller rattle version for babies.
- Incredebooks. These are fun interactive books that a little one can read and then use an iPad app to bring the story to life in a 3D image! Choose from Mickey and Olaf and download the free app.
- Kids Watch Company. These watches are DARLING. Choose from dinosaurs, fire trucks, mermaids, trains and more.
- Lincoln Logs. These are so fun – I actually bought a set for my little girl this year.
- Retro Kitchen. A play kitchen can be hours of entertainment and I just love this retro style. You can choose from a few different colors.
- Puzzles. My girls would get so engrossed in these puzzles when they were wee ones.
- Star Wars Potato heads. These are a riot. There are a bunch to choose from or get the little Mini guys. I think those might be fun for the bathtub.
- Playdoh. Is always a winner with little ones and perfect for winter when you are stuck indoors. There are tons of fun sets and bright colors to choose from this year.
- Fingernail Friends. These are so darling. They are little nail polish stickers in tons of fun patterns from Princesses to Christmas to fruits. They fit children up to about age 7 or so.
- Tea Party Set. My 6 year old still loves tea parties. This set would be a huge hit with a little lady!
And here are some more gift guides with fun ideas for everyone on your list: