I wanted to put together a little gift guide for those of you with older children or teens. They can be so hard to shop for and I know the price tag on the things they want can be high.
Here are just a few items that are fun for boys and girls and prices start at just $5. If you have other great ideas for teens please let us know in the comments below!
- Slippers. I know teens love Ugg slippers and those are supposed to be just fantastic but I also like Minnetonka slippers for a similar look, great quality and a much more affordable price.
- Keyboard Stickers. Aren’t these fun? I want them myself.
- Photobooks. Photobooks or gift cards for photo books are perfect for teens. Chatbooks is super cool- you can create a book right off your camera roll or Instagram or Facebook for $8.00. Super easy! All the comments you made on the photo will appear or you can delete or edit them. If you want to try a book- you can use code: HAGJ2FNJ for a free book. (first time only) You can get a gift card or just write that code down as a gift certificate to tuck into a stocking. They will download the free app, allow access to Instagram or Facebook or their camera roll and create a free 8X8 60 page book. Blurb is another great place for high quality Instagram books.
- Phone Charger Stickers. There are tons of awesome ones priced under $5 with shipping. I am grabbing one for each of our Apple devices. My girls are going to love these and no more wondering which charger is for which device.
- Instax Instant Cameras. These are fun, modern versions of the polaroid. Note each color is a different price but as of posting the pink is $69- which is the Black Friday price for these.
- Apple Music Subscription. This is a new service from Apple. You pay a monthly fee and click the Apple Music button on the app and get access to basically any song ever. The first three months are free.
- Hover Board. Oh yes the gadget of the year! These are pricey but they look really cool.
- Beats Headphones. These really are nice headphones. I have been a cheap ear bud girl my entire life and I tried the Beats recently at Target and was totally floored with how much nicer they are. Got my husband a set of Bose headphones for Christmas which I fully intend to use regularly myself 🙂
- Monogram Necklaces. I love these pretty monogram necklaces. I had a less expensive version for a very long time and mine actually tarnished. You might consider picking up this nicer one and hopefully it will last much longer.
- Popcorn Popper. This might seem silly but I know one thing about teenagers and that is they love to eat. Snacks in particular. I got this two years ago and I love it. You put popcorn kernels in the glass bowl, add butter to the lid and pop for about 2-3 minutes. You get fresh popped popcorn you can season yourself that is cheaper and doesn’t have all the chemicals of regular popcorn. I buy the popcorn kernels in bulk at Costco.
Here are a few other gift guides to check out: