I thought I’d put together another series of gift ideas for those of you with little girls on your list. I have an 8 year old and a 6 year old and I think these are some fun ideas for girls aged 5-10. Some of these items are at a perfect price for birthday gifts too- so you might consider any parties you have coming up.
1.Journal and Pencils. Smencils– we love smencils. They are pencils that smell good and come in different colors and styles- very fun for kiddos. I also like to include journals for older girls. Just a space for them to keep secrets, doodle and whatever else. My 8 year old was thrilled to pieces with her first journal. Here are a few fun ones to consider or pop into a Home Goods and see what you find.
2. Dollie & Me Clothing Sets. I love to give these sets to little girls that are fans of American Girl or my daughter has a special stuffed animal these work perfectly for. You can get matching sets of outfits, dresses or my favorite is to buy robes and pjs. Super cute and fun and I find the best prices at Kohl’s when they offer coupon codes or occasionally Zulily.
3. Klutz Nail Art Kits. These are fun little kits with ideas, nail polishes, stencils- everything you need to do some really fun nail art. There are a few to choose from and these would be a great idea not only as a gift but as a way to spend time with your kiddos in 2016. I find with my older daughter when I am just in her room quietly she tends to open the floodgates about whatever is on her mind so these kinds of kits can be fantastic for quality time together.
4. V-Tech Kidi-zoom Action Camera– This looks really cool and I actually picked it up for my 8 year old. This is basically like a toy Go pro camera and has an underwater mount, a mount to wear this on a bike… all sorts of adventures your little lady might go on! Takes still shots and videos.
5. Shopkins anything. Shopkins have turned into one of the hottest toys of the season. There are some cute cases at the bottom to take a look at as well if your little lady already has quite a few of these.
6. Doodle books. Have a little budding artist? There are a few different doodle books to consider- I think the Fairy Doodles is especially pretty. These are pocket size books so perfect for inside stockings!
7. Legos. Legos are almost always a safe bet and there are so many fun ones out right now! There are some fantastic Lego Elves and Lego Friends sets that would be perfect or my girls would love the new Scooby Doo legos. So cute! My 8 year old is Minecraft obsessed so those would be a winner too.
8. Furreal Friends Stargazer Lily Unicorn. This looks so impressive in person and is one of the hottest toys of the season for sure.
9. Digi Animals- have you seen these digi animals? There are butterflies, birds, turtles and now owls. These are super popular with the 6 year old set in our area.
10. Jewelry box. My little girls both love jewelry- these classic ballerina jewelry boxes are so pretty to hold all their little treasures.
And you might also check out the Holiday Gift Guide for Creatives here: