Do you have someone creative in your life? Here are several ideas for gift ideas that you might consider for the special person in your life. The prices range on these items from $6.95 to $100 so something for every budget.
1.Creative Hand Letting Book– this is a fun book to work on hand lettering for homemade gifts and projects.
3. Gold Scissors. – Are you on Instagram? Sometimes I feel like gold scissors are mandatory for a popular Instagram feed ;P These would be something fun and pretty to pick up for your favorite crafter.
4. Cordless Glue Gun. Yup I have a glue gun but I am tethered to the tiny little cord, which means crouching on the floor trying to finish projects. This is CORDLESS! So awesome.
5. MacBook Skin. There are tons of designs and colors to choose from. Such a fun and unique gift.
6. Jo Totes Camera Bag. Do you know a photographer? Here is something fun- tons of pretty camera bag choices that don’t look like standard ugly camera bags. I am totally getting one of these for myself. My current camera bag only fits my camera- not extra lenses.
7. Brother Sewing Machine. Even if your loved one is not a sewer, a basic sewing machine is so handy to have for simple projects. I learned how to use mine recently and am so glad I did!
8. Poppin Gold Business Card Holder. Under $10 and such a pretty little something to grab for yourself and others. Don’t have business cards for your holder? No worries. This would be a pretty way to organize gift cards and store loyalty cards.
9. Staedtler Fineliner Pens. ‘Tis the season of new day planners and lots of lists! Why not grab some pretty fine point pens and a pretty notebook. I can never have enough of both.
10. Voluspa Holiday Collection Candles. These are fun and glam and they smell heavenly!
And please share your fun ideas for creative people in your life! I’d love to hear what you plan to pick up this year or the items you hope Santa brings for you!