Goodness I have such a simple recipe for you today.
This recipe is for White Chocolate Candy Bark and has a great combination of sweet and salty flavors. I like the white chocolate on this not only for the sweetness but also because the white makes the candy corn really pop out.
You can easily swap out milk chocolate if you prefer.
Here is the easy recipe:
- 12 oz. Wilton white chocolate candy melts*
- 2 C. crushed pretzels (I used sticks)
- 1 ½ C. candy corn, divided
- *You can substitute green melts or use milk chocolate
- In a microwave safe dish microwave the Wilton chocolate in 30 seconds, stirring once you remove until completely smooth of bumps.
- Remove from microwave and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Line an edged cookie sheet with foil and evenly spread out the crushed pretzel pieces.
- Sprinkle the pretzel pieces with ¾ cup of candy corn.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the pretzel pieces and candy corn spreading out with a spoon if needed.
- It doesn't have to be fancy or neat – the pretzel pieces and candy corn will stick to the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is poured, sprinkle the other half of the candy corn over the top of the chocolate before it sets.
- Place the cookie sheet in the fridge for the bark to set – about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break the bark into pieces.
Simple right? This is a recipe that the kiddos can really help out with and maybe make some treats to take to their friends for Halloween.
And here are a few other fun fall recipes you might like:
Homemade Crock Pot Applesauce-– couldn’t be an easier to make a delicious, all natural applesauce
How fun are these easy ghost cookies? So cute for lunchbox treats or class parties.
And if you are feeling crafty, this Halloween Boo sign is super simple and very cute!