It is that time again! I absolutely love putting together Easter baskets for my girls and I always try to come up with fun things they will love that I likely would have bought anyway. Here are some ideas for toddlers or kids in your life that are (mostly) practical and creative if you need a little inspiration for your own baskets this year.
- Bunny PJs-
- Water Shoes– Always best to grab these early in the season as they sell out.
- Sidewalk Chalk–
- Easter book–
- Toddler Pool Float– So many cute ones to choose from! I love the fire truck and helicopter.
- Lindt Chocolate Bunny–
- Jellycat Bunny– Several darling options to choose from. Jellycat are the best.
- Garden Gloves – The cutest gloves for outdoor gardening and play.
- Watering Can– such a cute gift for a little one that loves to help outdoors.
- Sunnies- several cute and super affordable sunnie options
- Bubble Gloves- these are really fun – perfect for a day at the park.
And for the older kiddos- here are some fun ideas for them:
- Swim Shark Bag– Such a cute bag for summer sports and travel.
- SlimySand– Ok this looks so fun! Kinetic sand meets slime.
- Olive + June Nail Decals & Polish– These are so fun and I love the vibrant colored polish. I got the furry friends set for my daughter’s basket this year.
- Monopoly Jr– classic board game in jr.
- Ooly Neon Watercolors– I love the Ooly art products and these neon watercolors look really fun.
- Bunny Necklace– this is a cute idea instead of another stuffed animal, a little bunny necklace.
- Pool Float– New pool items are always great for baskets because you will likely be buying them anyway.
- Duncan Hines Epic Baking Kits. My daughter loves baking so I got her this new cake mix kit instead of candy this year. She is going to love this.
- Glow in the Dark Stars– I remember these from when I was a kid. Fun little stick on stars for closets or ceilings or make a fun pattern around light switches in the bathroom.
- Water Bottle– these simple modern water bottles are great for school backpacks.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm– I picked up this limited edition flavor for my daughter.
- Adidas Slides– these are the best for athletes or to just slip on all summer. I have a purple pair I wear constantly and both girls have a pair for softball and soccer. I just ordered the yellow for my teenager’s Easter basket.
- Speedo Goggles – you know you are going to need these for summer so why not pick up a good pair now.
- Bath Bombs– these are really fun and great little basket fillers.
- Butterfly Kit – these kits are SO FUN! I bought them when my girls were younger and we loved them.
And you can see Easter Basket ideas for teens here.