Teenagers are challenging to shop for but I put together a few ideas that might help. My kids always love snacks but I tried to include some useful gift ideas that won’t totally break the bank.
- Cell Phone Stand – I got one of these for Christmas and they are so handy to prop up your phone. I ordered a second one for my office.
- Spicy Chips– Can’t go wrong with snacks.
- Birkenstocks– These are very popular and great for summer. Less expensive option here .
- Pilot Pens– Vibrant colors to finish out the school year.
- Neon Beaded Bracelet– I love these colors- for crafty kids, buy seed beads here to DIY.
- Room Spray– Room sprays are great for bedrooms, bathrooms, sports bags and inside cars.
- Lip Gloss– These some in fun colors and flavors.
- Lightning Cord– We never have enough charging cords & this light up version is really fun- also see Rainbow options here
- Chocolate Gummy Candy – Every basket needs candy- chocolate gummy bears are fun & different.
- Jerky– My daughter loves jerky & this is perfect to tuck into backpacks or sports bags for on the go snacks.
- Supergoop Sunscreen– Pricy but such good sunscreen. The oils and glow versions are perfect for summer. Sunbum is another great option that is more affordable.
- Fish Eye Camera Lens– This is a cool clip on lens perfect for kids that are into photography or videos- I need to get one of these myself for recording softball games. The fish eye lens gives a broader perspective of the field.
- Splash Bombs– Great for at home or stuffing in a bag for the beach.
- Beach Towels– A fresh new beach towel is a great stuffer for a basket.
- Body Butter– A great item for repairing dry winter skin.
- Airpod Case– a new airpod case is always fun. I love the colors of this one. Tons more options here.
And if you want more inspo- check out Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers and Kids here.