Raise your hand if you binge watched the new Netflix series Get Organized with the Home Edit this weekend! Raise your hand if you have been following them already on Instagram and love them and ooh and aah over the gorgeous spaces they organize? (Two hands up here.)
I planned to watch one episode and then wound up watching them all and sucking my family in as well. I can’t tell you how delighted I was when my daughter actually said- Mom I’m going to color code my closet be right back. And she did!
So basically this is mandatory viewing for everyone because I just love the Home Edit. All the spaces are so beautiful and clean and simple and I am sure will inspire you to tackle your own homes. I wanted to put together a few products that I see over and over on the Home Edit (plus some more budget friendly alternatives) just in case you are looking to get more organized.
You can see the entire line of products from The Container Store by clicking here.
- I just bought two of these and they are incredibly handy. One holds all my daughters art supplies and the other is in my office closet with random office supplies.
- I have these in nearly every drawer- makeup, holding toothbrushes, larger utensils, desk drawers, junk drawer etc…
- Can we all just toss out our junky mismatched Tupperware and get a proper set for once that stacks nicely and stores well.
Set of 6 Fridge Organizer – This will hold condiments, sodas, Tupperware containers, snacks etc…
- Get 12 egg or larger depending on your needs- I have had one of these in the fridge for ages and it is very convenient.
- Joanna and Clea featured one of these in episode 3 and it is brilliant. Totally customize your stackers according to your jewelry needs.
- They use these in pantry cupboards for backstock or to organize toys and other unsightly items.
5 Piece Pantry Organization– These are perfect for snacks in the pantry or to organize baking and cookie supplies like flour, sugars, chocolate chips, rice etc… I like that these have a self sealing lid to keep things fresh and are stackable to maximize space and rectangle – again to maximize space.
- These are a handy open for items you use a lot like coffee or cookie, organizing the pantry etc…
- Love these for art supplies or under the sink or bathroom cupboards.
- They use these constantly for cleaning supplies, beauty products, snacks, office/school supplies.
- Treat yourself to adulthood by getting matching (nice) hangers to keep the closet looking uniform and tidy. I love the ivory color for a clean, fresh look.
And that my friends is a great start to getting things organized and clean.