Oh I have a delicious recipe for you to try that is a perfect welcome to fall! Mix these up and I bet your family absolutely devours them.
These are pretty fast and easy to make and they have the wonderful sweetness of brown sugar and chocolate chips and pumpkin pie spices. You can use either chocolate chips or white chocolate in this recipe.
This recipe is a tiny bit sweet so you can cut back on the brown sugar if you’d like to make it a little bit healthier.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ White Flour
- ½ cup to 1 cup brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like these)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil (or vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 cup white chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and oil to a bowl and mix together.
- In a second bowl add the flours, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until incorporated.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a fork poked into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
If you decide to try this recipe please let me know what you think!
If you like this recipe, you might also try these:
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats (this is really delicious!)