There is a new money saving app I wanted to mention called Checkout 51. It is very similar to Ibotta and is available for both iPhone and Android.
New offers (coupons) are updated every Thursday and you simply browse and see what you want. Once you hit $20, a check is mailed to you. It does require a few steps so it might not be for everyone but definitely worth checking out.
- Just head over here to sign up.
- Upload the offers you want.
- Purchase the selected product.
- Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your deal
- Get cash back once your account reaches $20.
You can purchase the products for the offer at any grocery store.