You might be on the hunt for a new Walgreens coupon booklet the next time you shop. These can usually be found by the beauty counters or you might spot them on displays in the aisles- most likely by the cosmetics or hair care.
These booklets are free and they are all Walgreens coupon so you should be able to stack them for a better deal.
With Walgreens coupons, your store should not need to keep the coupons. You should be able to have them scan it and then keep the booklet for next time. These probably won’t last in stores for long but the coupons don’t expire until 12/25.
Click below to see the coupons included in the booklet:
- Almay Cosmetic Product, Any, $1/1, 54454
- Dickisons Original Witch Hazel Product, Any, $2/1 54508
- Kiss 8 piece power file to go or 15 piece power file Deluxe $2/1 54263
- L’Oreal cosmetic product $1/1 54379
- L’Oreal hair Care or hair color product $1/1 54287
- L’Oreal skin care or sublime product, Any, $2/1 54317
- Luster 1 hour $5/1 54485
- Luster Now! Luster white7 sensitive toothpaste or luster white 7 power white toothpaste $2/1 54492
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Falsies Flared Mascara or Color Explosion Eye Shadow $1/1 55147
- Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy system or wave sonic power cleanser $3/1 54416
- Neutrogena Lip or Eye Products. Excluded makeup remover $2/1 54409
- Revlon Cosmetic Product, Any $1/1 54461
- Schick Quattro for women razor or refills $2/1 54386
- Schick Quattro Titanium razor or refills $2/1 54393
- Shea moisture deep treatment masque $1/1 54478
- Wet n Wild item $2.99 and above $1/1 54515
Some stores will allow you to just read those 5 digit codes off and they can enter them in without having the actual coupon. I have not had much luck with that but you can always try.
(Thanks Wild for Wags!)