I stopped at Target and got the following for $2.89 total:
(4) Reach Toothbrushes – .97 each used $1/1 MQ
(1) True North Nuts- $2.00 each used $1/1 MQ **The sale on these is over. This rang up at $3.29 and I went to customer service and they credited me the difference in cash. The tags from last week were still on the shelf.
(1) Johnson’s baby qtips $1.29- used $1/1 MQ any Johnson’s Baby item
(1) Frozen Pretzels- $1.89- used $.75/1 MQ
(2) Mott’s Applesauce- $1.69- used (2) $1/1 Target Q, (2) .55/1 IP **They also had plain flavors for 1.44/each which would have netted .11 overage. Since I was already getting overage on the toothbrushes I didn’t want to push my luck.
Then for Walgreens.
(3) Orbit Gum- clearanced to .35 each- used .99/3 IVC
(5) Starburst– clearanced to .22 each (this will be put in cellophane and wrapped with ribbon for Easter gifts)
(2) Mike & Ike’s candy- clearanced to .34 each (since we are going to the movies tonight)
(2) Glade Lasting Impressions Air Freshener- $9.99 used BOGO IP, $4/1 MQ from Glade, $4/1 IVC– the register deducts $4 for each one I purchased so I was credited $8.00 which made this a $2 money maker
(2) 2pks of Duracell batteries .99 each
(2) Deerfield Farms Raisins $1 each
(2) Deerfield Farms frozen pizzas clearanced to .25 each.
I paid on a gift card- the total was $6.01 for everything.