National Frozen Yogurt Day is this Saturday- February 6th. There are several deals and free offers you may want to check out. Please take note of the dates as it may vary with each place.
Just note that some offers may vary according to location. I always recommend calling ahead before you make a special trip.
- Red Mango: Head to Red Mango and fill up any 12 oz. cup for only $5 – February 6th only!
- TCBY Yogurt: Sign up for the email club and get a BOGO yogurt coupon.
- Yogurtland: Stop by on Feb. 8 beteen 4-7 pm for free frozen yogurt and toppings. (It does not specify size)
- LemonBerry Frozen Yogurt: Stop by from 5-7pm for 50% off, every Monday!
- Sweet Frog: Buy One Get One Free all day on February 6th.
- Peaks Frozen Yogurt: If you’re a Summit Club Member, you’re eligible for FREE frozen yogurt on 2/6. If not, you can register today to take advantage of the offer.
- 16 Handles: Join us for National Fro-Yo Day before 5pm and get your free yogurt. Promotion is only valid on February 6, 2016 from open – 5pm. Only the first 6 oz. of yogurt and toppings are free. Any amount over 6 oz. will need to be paid for by the guest. Offer is only valid to registered rewards members. New customers may sign up on-site to receive promotion.
- RaceTrac: Free Swirl World Frozen Yogurt up to $4 on 2/6 from 4-7 pm. No coupon needed not note that yogurt is not available at all RaceTrac locations.