Well it is Sunday which means football Sunday in our house!
I know many of you might be having friends over or tailgating or watching the game at home today and I thought I would do a little round up of some delicious Game Day recipes!
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Dip by My Frugal Adventures
- Simple Homemade Salsa by My Frugal Adventures
- Spicy Blue Cheese and Ranch French Fries by My Frugal Adventures
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip by Saving with Shellie
- Pizza Puffs by Juggling Act Mama
- BBQ Chicken Dip by Kraft Kitchens
- Honey Dijon Ham Sliders by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Dad’s Famous Chili con Queso by The Sweet Spot
- Monster Onion Bacon Burgers by Fantastical Sharing
- Stuffed French Onion Dip Sliders by Iowa Girl Eats
- Grilled Wings with Crock-Pot Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Sauce by Crock-Pot Ladies
- Bootlegger Beans by The Sweet Spot
- Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip by Bless This Mess
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos by Is This Really My Life
- Dulce de Leche Chocolate Pretzel Treats by Simply Southern Baking
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies by My Frugal Adventures
- Mini Taco Dip Bite Appetizer by Madigan Made
- Soft Pretzel Bites with Cheese Sauce by Smells Like Home
- Perfect Beer Dip by Beauty & Bedlam
If you decide to try any of these recipes, please come back and let me know what you think!
And you can find tons more delicious stuff for your belly on my Pinterest board!