Prime Day can be overwhelming. There is so much to see and everywhere you turn someone is telling you they can’t live without item x. I bought a few things this year- nothing terribly exciting but some fun things and things we really do use a lot. So here is what I picked up. Click the images to go right to the product.
- New goggles for kids- I got the one that was $6.99. These snap in the back which looks really nice.
- Pink Stuff- only a small discount but I have heard such great things about this miracle cleaning product.
- T-shirt- this will be cute for 4th of July and once I selected my size and color I was able to select a 25% off coupon – so only $11.99.
- Starbucks Refreshers- we buy a case of these every few months, my daughter likes them for super early soccer games. If you have kids that like Pink Drinks and such at Starbucks, these are great and at $14 for 12 that is a fantastic price. I usually pay $21 per case.
- Mascara- everyone on IG raves about this mascara and it is only $3.99 right now.
- Crest Whitestrips- ok I am going to give these a shot on sale for $22 off.
- Cooling Towels- $10 for 4 plus they come in little baggies. These are the BEST if you have kids in sports this summer or you are watching games. It was blazing last weekend for softball and the coaches and players all had these tied around their necks.
- Hot Hive Spicy Honey- my daughter loves honey and this is a fun spicy honey that she might like for $5 off.
- Stasher baggie- ok this I am hoping works to hold my girls’ cell phones. The clip should clip right to a soccer or softball bag and hopefully keep it safe while they practice and play.
- Under Armour tops- this isn’t a steal but for $16 I got the size and color I like and these are super light and cool. I usually pay $21 for these at Dick’s.
- Pool Ball- this pool ball looks so fun and would be a great gift. I saw the English national soccer team practicing headers in a pool with this so I picked one up for when my daughter’s team comes over. They are going to love this.
- Leggings- these are hyped as Lulu dupes so I am giving them a shot. The black dropped to $20 when I selected my size.
Just stuff we needed but we are also looking at the really good price on this Nordic Track Treadmill.
I am also planning to try Kindle Unlimited. I have spent a small fortune on late fees at the library so I am going to give this a shot for summer.