Y’all I am in full blown holiday shopping mode. I like to grab things now- especially since the Black Friday ads have been released so I know what the best prices will be. Often the sales before the holiday are just as good as Black Friday and then I can just do a little online shopping on Friday and call it a day.
I thought I’d get started this week rolling out some gift guides if you need ideas for people on your shopping list. I really hope these are helpful and if you have any ideas to add, please share below! I’d also love to hear who you struggle to find gifts for and I can try to include them in future gift guides.
Here are a few ideas for the special women that might be in your life:
1.Dog DNA kit. This is what I plan to ask Santa for. I am so curious to find out what breed both of our pound puppies really are and this is just one of those things I probably would never buy for myself. Hopefully Santa brings me a DNA kit this year. 😉 If the woman in your life does not have a dog, how about the normal DNA kit so she can research her own ancestry? I find these kits super interesting.
2. Laura Gellar Illuminating Body Mist. I am not normally a glittery person but this body mist is so subtle and so pretty. I grabbed this for a friend for the holidays and now I want to keep it for myself.
3. Yeti Tumbler. I see so many mugs and tumblers and such on gift guides but honestly. A tumbler that will actually keep the drink the right temperature? Better than the prettiest mugs that leave you with sad, cold coffee.
4. Wellness Journal. If you have someone on your list that loves fitness or wants to become more fit, this wellness journal is perfect. keep track of water, self care, nutrition and more… These Emily Ley pens are perfect to go with the journal.
5. Treasure and Bond Beanie. These beanies are so pretty and fluffy and they look gorgeous in photos. My daughter loves beanies and I bought one of these to go with new pjs for her this year. A really cute little item to include with this beanie are these cozy Barefoot Dreams socks. So cute.
6. Faux Fur Throw. We have one of these I picked up for my daughter and it is so soft and lovely. A perfect Netflix night cozy blanket.
7. Silk Pillowcase. In addition to starring in a recent This is Us episode, a silk pillowcase is supposed to be amazing. I have never tried one but I have heard a silk pillowcase makes such a difference in preventing wrinkles, keeping hair healthy and shiny and preventing bed head. (See a gift pack here with eye mask.) I really want one but again this is probably something I wouldn’t spend the money on for myself. Great gift idea.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Set. I love Peter Thomas Roth products for skin and hair and I absolutely love the idea of this gift pack sampler of masks. For a more budget friendly skincare treat, this set of eye masks would also be an amazing gift idea.
9. Smeg Juicer. Smeg is so trendy right now and I love the idea of this juicer as a gift for a newlywed couple or someone that loves to cook or entertain. I am seriously considering this for my nephew and his fiance. They can make fresh lemon water, orange or grapefruit juices, fresh lime juice for cooking, gourmet mimosas. So fun and it looks gorgeous on the countertop.
10. Barefoot Dreams Robe. If you aren’t familiar with Barefoot Dreams, they make the most lovely sweaters and blankets. The fabric is incredibly soft- sort of like cashmere- but much more durable. I have the circle cardigan sweater from Barefoot Dreams and I literally wear it every single day. I put it on like a robe over my PJs and it is just so soft- not too hot- I love it. I throw it on when I am headed out to soccer practices or softball and it still looks nice to wear out and about after a full year of wearing it constantly. This robe is a great price and would be such a lovely gift for a Mother in Law or a friend with a new baby or anyone that might need a little extra luxury at home.
Stay tuned for more holiday gift guides coming soon!