You can save $20 on the Amazon Fire TV right now. The regular price is $99- so $79 after the discount. If you are looking to do away with cable, this is a great way to save money.
Amazon Fire TV is a tiny box you connect to your HDTV. It’s the easiest way to enjoy Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, YouTube.com, games, music, and more
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games.
- Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Downton Abbey.
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
- Tiny box, huge specs—3x the processing power of Roku and Apple TV. Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, and dedicated GPU, plus Dolby Digital Plus surround sound and optical audio out
- Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
- Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
- Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
- Great for gaming—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents