Here is a great deal on a Singer Heritage Sewing Machine. You can pick this up for $179 today and the shipping is free!
This one has excellent reviews.
The original price listed is $599 which seems extremely high to me- I checked around and this seems to be selling for $265-349 elsewhere.
Here are the features:
- One-touch stitch selection
- SwiftSmart Threading System with automatic needle threader
- Presser foot sensor
- Drop and Sew Bobbin System
- Great for beginning sewers and even the experienced
- Singer electronic sewing machine includes 24 stitches
- Automatically set at optimal length and width, but can easily be overridden for personalization
- Free arm allows you to quickly go from a standard sewing surface to easy access for sleeves and pant hems
- Singer sewing machine model #: 8768