And here is another list of free activities for the kiddos this summer. There are several free and inexpensive movie programs you can check out. I already mentioned Cinemark and Regal but there are lots of programs available so hopefully you find one in your area.
All movies should be G or PG rated and seating will be first come first serve, so you might consider getting there early!
- Regal Theaters presents their 2013 Summer Movie Express. Admission is only $1 for their summer movies for kids every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10am.
- Carmike Theaters has their own Summer Kid Series. Admission is only $4 for popcorn, drink, snack and movie
- Cinemark Theaters is once again doing their Summer Movie Clubhouse. You can enjoy 10 weeks of summer movies for kids with a punch card for only $5 (purchased in advance – otherwise pay $1 per movie at the box office).
- Malco Theaters is offering a Kids’ Summer Film Fest. Admission is only $2 for their summer movies for kids. Schedules vary at each theater.
- Classic Cinemas will be running their Wednesday Morning Movie Series. You can see their summer movies for kids for only $1.
- Cinemaworld is offering their Summer KidFest 2013 Summer Movies for Kids. The summer movies for kids at Cinemaworld are shown each day during June and July. The movies are completely FREE for kids and $2 for adults.
- Clearview Cinemas will be doing their 2013 Kid’s Club Summer Movies for Kids . You’re able to see summer movies for kids for FREE, starting July 10th.
- Marquee Cinemas will be having their 2013 Kid’s Summer Movie Program all summer long. They offer a great selection of summer movies for kids each week for FREE.
- Muvico Theaters is offering their Summer Film Fest. Enjoy FREE summer movies for kids at all Muvico Theaters starting 6/11.
So I think this is a great way to stay cool and have a nice afternoon out with the kiddos for free or just a few bucks.
And if you would like a few other ideas for children’s activities this summer:
And here are a few craft projects you can do with the little ones:
Don’t forget about making a Summer Fun List! We do this every year.