I wanted to mention some really cute items I found at the Target Dollar Spot this week.
I usually grab the items up- especially seasonal things- because sometimes they don’t last until the Dollar Spot clearance sales.
All of these items are just $1.00 but please note the Dollar Spot items can really vary from store to store. Hopefully you find the same stuff. These are all black dot and red dot items.
- 2 pack gift bags
- 4pk of Butterfly clips (I am going to use these to decorate Easter baskets)
- 3pk Glass Fridge magnets
- Baker’s Twine (this is fun for baked goods but this particular kind you need to glue the ends of the twine or it unravels)
- Assorted paper clips (these are perfect for bookmarks or for your dayplanner, notepads etc…)
- Gift Tags (2 sizes, 4 of each size)
- Pencil with double eraser (this will be a Valentine’s Day gift for my little girl)
- Egg Cup (I think this is a perfect little something for my little girl to keep her earrings. Saving this for Easter baskets)
And if you can see that brown paper under all the items- that is wrapping paper from the Dollar Spot.
I added the little heart paperclip to the book I got for my little girl for Valentine’s Day.
And this is one of my new favorite finds. I have never really noticed how beautiful the baked goods are at Whole Foods. Usually when I need little gifts for birthdays or thank yous or whatnot, I go to the gourmet cupcake store.
I discovered Whole Foods has things that are prettier, more interesting and cheaper!
So anyway those little gift bags above will be put to good use. I grabbed this Bumble Bee cupcake for a little thank you present for a good friend. It was $2.50 and Whole Foods gives you a little box that fits right inside the bag. So just $2.50 + $.50 for the bag and you have a cute little gift.
They also make chocolate mousse desserts in the shape of a coffee mug- I like to get those for teacher birthdays and such. Those are also just $2.50.
Has anyone else found something good at Target this week?