Here is the plan for this week:
- Roasted Red Potatoes, Grilled Corn and Salad
- Tex Mex Fajitas
- Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- Steak and Roasted Tomatoes
- Leek and Mushroom Pesto Pizza (the girls will have cheese and a little broccoli instead)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and Corn
- Panera Bread style Broccoli and Cheese Soup
So nothing too exciting planned for this week. I wanted to take advantage of the .99 organic broccoli this week and .20 corn, so you can see I used those items in a few meals. For those of you that don’t do regular menu plans, this is a great way to plan ahead and really cut back on what you spend at the grocery store. You can see how I go about menu planning here.
I try to spend $50 per week on groceries for our family. You can find some tips on how to determine a grocery budget here.