Here is the plan for this week:
Cauliflower- Carrot Soup with Goat Cheese is what I making for my lunch this week.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes and Mushroom Sandwiches (I will serve this like a sandwich). The girls will probably have something like ricotta and dried apricot sandwiches instead.
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Brushetta Pasta
- Mushroom and Swiss Cheese Burgers with Roasted Potatoes
- Whole Grain Waffles with Cheddar and Maple Apple Sauce and Sausage (everyone here likes Morningstar sausage patties) from Rachael Ray April issue
- Croque Monsieur Sandwiches
- Roasted Beet Salad and Grilled Steak