Are you familiar with the We’ve Been Boo’ed care packages for Halloween? It is a fun little game that your children will love!
Basically you find a friend or neighbor and put together a little package of joy and then zip over to their house and leave the package, ring the doorbell and run, run, run.
The person will discover the little surprise and hopefully they in turn pass on another fun package to another neighbor and so on.
You can put anything in your Boo kit– Dollar Store bouncy balls, spiders, necklaces, candy, homemade candy or treats, a Halloween themed S’Mores basket )Target has candy corn shaped marshmallows), a hot chocolate themed basket, include a fun Halloween movie… whatever you like.
We were Boo’d last year and my girls LOVED it. So this year we better get our act together and let the boo-ing begin.
I thought it would be fun to put together a little collection of free printables and ideas from clever bloggers. You can see 10 different ideas listed below.
Don’t forget to also print out the sign letting people know you have already been Boo’d. You want everyone to get a chance to get something fun on their doorstep.
This might seem like a silly thing but I just bet it is one of those family traditions that the kids remember into adulthood with a little smile 🙂
1. You’ve Been BOOED Kit with Free Printables (from Catch My Party)
2. BOO Printable Sign (from Anders Ruff)
3. You’ve Been BOOed Door Hanger and Chalkboard Style Printable (from Put a Bird on It)
4. Spider BOO Printable and Tags (from Simply Kierste)
8. Spiderweb and Ghost BOO Printable (from My Computer is my Canvas)
9. You’ve Been BOOed Polka Dot Printable (from Crazy Little Projects)
10. You’ve Been BOOed Spider Printable (from Grey Square Designs)
11. BOO Your Neighbor Printable (from Sewlicious Homemaker)
12. You’ve Been BOOed Witch Printable (from My Creative Outlet)
And here are some other fun things you might check out for Halloween: