Safeway Deals 02/20 – 02/26

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PRODUCE

DAIRY

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

FROZEN FOODS

HOUSEHOLD

OTHER DEALS

$5 Friday (load to card to use all weekend)

And you can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Any other great deals you can see?

Comments

1. Endcapps says

Look on Safeway freezer doors for a sign about a promo:
    $10-off a movie when you buy 5 Magnum Ice Cream Multipacks and redeem codes online.
    Would be nice if Magnum is included in frozen sale .
    Also matches your Movie Gift Basket (cute!) idea post :)

2. Sylvia says

I found a $1/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch coupon in the J4U, making it $0.88 only. It was in the Coupon Center, not in my personalized deals, so I’m guessing everyone would have that(?).

3. franki says

has anyone tried this? is the $15 in participating items or just a general $15 transaction? TIA

“20% off Participating Frozen Food Items with in ad coupon
    *Minimum $15 purchase. Excluding meat, seafood and bakery items.”

4. Endcapps says

I tested Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch after seeing Sylvia’s post (thx!). This is my receipt~
    4 QTY Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
    Reg Price $17.96
    Card Savings $5.96-
    J4U Store eCpn $8.48-
    Paid total $3.52 or .88ea

Noticing that the $1-off eCpn is a Store Q (yay!) but I have no MQs to have tried stacking. So, possibly even sweeter…

Also found a Cleaning Supplies promo Buy 3~
    3 QTY Mr Clean Cloth
    Paid total $.87 for 3 ($.29 each)

No coupons needed for the Cleaning promo. However, I did find a $.50 off any Mr Clean in the latest P&G insert. It needed to be pushed thru.

5. Endcapps says

franki, about the frozen food, I swung by the frozen Morningstar and they are priced $3.50 … but NO shelftags or special markings indicating “participating items” :( In years past, weren’t the items gged and we had to buy $15 min of those specially tagged frozen things? I am interested in Morningstar because there is supposed to be a Catalina printing. I roughed-out a scenario, but did not test:
    Morningstar 5x$3.50=$17.50
    If 20% works then -$3.50
    $14.00
    Get back $4 OYNO
    $10 for 5 boxes ($2 each) However, lots of unknown factors :(

6. Endcapps says

$1/1 any MorningStar Veggie Product printable MQ, x3/7/13
    Received in my email w/ subject line “Special Offer: MorningStar Farms® COUPON + SWEEPS‏” — clicked link, got 2 prints for free. ( I am a Kelloggs Family Rewards member, but there was no charge for these Qs.)

I’m making progress in that scenario above ^ The gods are smiling down!

7. Sara says

Charlene,
    I have a question my Just for you has to coupons for the Katy’s Kettle Corn Popchips one is for 1.50 price for them and the other is for Buy one get one free. My question is that can I use them both to get the product for .50 each. Thanks.

8. Nicole says

I just found a Lays $1/1 and a Rold Gold $1/1 in my Just for U account. That would make them .99 each. This ends tomorrow, but if anyone is making a trip, it is worth looking to see if you have these in your account.

9. Endcapps says

Thx Charlene about the Morning Star sale starting Wed. :)
    On 2/24, the final day of the Cat Promo, I lucked-out on a Morning Star clearance deal + used my printable Qs + received the OYNO Cat at Raleys. Love when all 3 things collide.