Safeway Deals 1/2-1/8

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PRODUCE

$5 FRIDAY

PANTRY

OTHER DEALS

BEVERAGES

DAIRY

HOUSEHOLD

And you can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Comments

1. Shannon says

With the $4 of 4 cereals can I mix the $1.49 items and the $1.99 items? For example get two Cheerios and two Special K?

2. Endcapps says

I just printed $.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, x2/1 at coupons.com. So $.74 after coupon and B4Save$4– if I can find this new variety at Sfwy.

3. Charlene says

Oh really? I looked for that coupon and couldn’t find it. I get lists of new coupons from coupons.com and it appeared to have been available for just a few hours on 1/1 and then gone. What zip code did you use?

4. Charlene says

Shannon, that was how I read the ad. Mix and match and get $4 off at checkout was at the top of the offer and under were two price points. So it looks like you can buy from both price points to get $4 off.

5. Shannon says

I got the .75/1 coupon too, this is why I wanted to pick from both price points. Thanks Charlene!

6. Charlene says

Well I will check back later but I only see multigrain cheerios. 😛

7. franki says

don’t forget you can print higher value coupons at boxtops4education, pillsbury & bettycrocker.com

I got .85/1multigrain cheerios
    I think you can print 2 of those and 2 of the .75/1 per computer
    I printed 4 .85/1 on 2 computers so didn’t test it myself

8. Charlene says

Franki,

The Multigrain Cheerios were not listed in the ad as part of the sale. They might be included in store. I was going to try and go by today and see what varieties I can find.

9. franki says

hmm-no wonder they were marked 1.99 instead of 1.49 when I shopped a couple of days ago, which would make them 1.14 ea after all discounts
    somehow thought the medley was a multigrain spinoff, instead it’s honey nut?
    I have the SW grocery delivery site open for price checks, and Fiber One cereal is also 2.99, 1.99 with purchase of 4 and there’s a .85/1 coupon at the sites I mentioned above