Jan
2013

Neosporin Essentials Try Me Free Rebate

01/03/2013. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new Try Me Free Neosporin Essentials Rebate coming in the 1/6 newspaper.

The rebate is up to $13.99 so the starter kit will be free at almost every store.

You can grab a printable copy of the Neosporin rebate here.  The rebate starts on 1/6.

There is a Neosporin rebate from iBotta for $1.25 back when you purchase Eczema products.  You might grab that coupon now because that will turn this offer into a moneymaker!  Once you click the Ibotta offer for Neosporin, just click the bar code in the upper right corner.  You can scan the item you intend to buy so you can be certain that the product will qualify for the extra $1.25 rebate.

There is also a rebate for $5 back when you spend $10 on select First Aid items and a $20 mail in rebate for Rogaine.  There are also some high value KY coupons and a rebate for those products.

Endcapps January 4, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Thx! This stuff works wonders on eczema.
That was the loveliest, serene coupon gallery, too!

Sara January 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM

When I scanned the bar code Ibotta said its not valid. Also didn’t get the coupon in my paper:(

Sara January 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Found another link to the mail in rebate at

or you can go through cvssavingscentral.com

dora ojeda January 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM

The Neosporin Essentials mail in rebate form for $12.99 says “I already printed my form (I didn’t) or forms are no longer available”. Today is the first day of the newspaper offer. How do I get a rebate form pls? Thanks.

Charlene January 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Dora,

You can print it here. I strongly recommend printing it right away.

Charlene January 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Thanks Sara!

michelle January 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

the $5 back when you spend $10 on select First Aid items rebate, is that before coupons?.. CVS has $2 ECB w/ $10 purchase.

Laura January 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Thank you Sara! I printed one out but lost it and the Healthy Essentials website wouldn’t let me print another out.