It looks like CVS has the cosmetic clearance running again.
This will vary by store but usually this time of year they run 50 or 75% off many different cosmetic brands to make way for the new spring colors.
You can really get some great deals but you might want to make sure you are registered for the Beauty Club first so your purchases track.
Here are a few cosmetic coupons you can grab and you can find more in the coupon database:
- $1/1 Maybelline Lip Product, exp. 2/2/13 (RP 12/02/12)
- $1/1 Maybelline Mascara 1/6 RP
- $2/1 L’Oreal Face products from 1/6 RP
- $1/1 L’Oreal Paris Eye Shadow or Eyeliner, exp. 2/3/13 (RP 12/09/12)
- $1/1 L’Oreal Paris Lip Product, exp. 1/6/13 (RP 11/11/12)
Another clearance item I wanted to mention is Dial Lotion. I found this on clearance for $1.84. The one on sale was the dry skin variety and this is regularly almost $8!
There is a $1.50/1 Dial Nutriskin coupon to use to make the price just $.34!!
Clearance varies widely from store to store but this is certainly worth looking for if you are planning a trip. Please note if you do not see clearance stickers on this product it is a great idea to take it to the price scanner and double check the price. You might get lucky!
See more CVS deals for the week here.