Apr
2012

CVS: Special K Cracker Chips $0.47!

04/10/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

UPDATE: It looks like the $0.70/1 Special K Cracker Chips coupon might no longer be available.  However, there is a $1/2 coupon available making them 3/$2.50 or $0.83 per box when you use one coupon.  Try zip code 95621 if you don’t see it.

I am out of town this week so I have not been able to confirm this deal myself, but reader Endcapps was able to verify that the Special K Cracker Chips deal is working perfectly.  She said that the salty varieties located in the cracker/chips aisle are definitely producing the $4 ECB when you buy 3.  She purchased the Sea Salt and Sour Cream & Onion flavors.

Here’s what the deal looks like:
Buy (3) Special K Cracker Chips at $2.50
Use (3) $0.70/1 Special K Cracker Chips Printables
Pay $5.40 and get back $4 ECB (limit appears to be 5)
Final Price: $1.40 or $0.47 each!

If you are a member of the Coupons.com Savings Club, the Special K Cracker Chips coupon value is $1!  If you are able to print three, that would make each box just $0.17 each after coupon and ECB! \

If you only have access to one computer, you would pay $.70 per box.  Either way it’s a stock up price!

Remember this is an unadvertised promotion so you want to look for signs in your store advertising this offer.

You can get the details on the Special K cereal deal here and my suggestion is to purchase these items in increments of 3.

You can see the rest of the CVS deals for the week here.

(Thanks Endcapps)

Erin April 10, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I’m not finding that coupon… Did you use a specific zip?

teri April 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Does anyone know what zipcode the Special K cracker coupon is under?

Kristin April 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM

The coupon isn’t showing up for me after trying several zip codes. Is there a specific one I should try?

Melissa April 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Is there a zipcode for the coupons? I don’t see them and I’m not sure if it is gone or if I need a special zipcode. Thanks!

Brandy April 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I used zip code 84123 but it printed a $1/2 coupon. Still a good deal!

Hally April 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM

i think this is YMMY. I read it somewhere, it is NOT working in Dallas !!!! I’m located in Dallas… I guess I will not try since the 70c Q is gone :(

Charlene April 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hally,

You might check for signs on the specific varieties mentioned in the post.

Lesa April 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Just tried this in Hershey, PA and no ECBs.

Hally April 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM

thanks. I will go checkout signs. the forum I read, also mention no sign. but I will see. I’m heading there to get the 88c Basic (cvs brand) raspberry cookies. those are yummy!

Charlene April 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Lesa,

Which variety did you purchase and did anything print at the bottom of your receipt?

Kelly April 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM

My store had the ECB sign on the shelf, but the clerk said they didn’t take internet manufacturer coupons. I took my coupons and left. Checked your link to the coupon policy, and it states that they do. Will try another store I guess.

melissa April 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I bought two sour cream and onion and one sea salt and got no ECB. However, there was no signage in my store, so I realized it might not work. Nothing printed at the bottom of my receipt regarding this either. I’m in VA. Hey, you win some, you lose some.

Erika April 10, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I did the special k deal 4x last week. Today I tried the chips , purchasing 2 sour cream and 1 sea salt and no ECB printed. Im in Staten Island and there were no signs regarding the ECB. The bottom of my reciept says this:
Kellogg’s, Buy 3 Get 4 EB
Quantity toward this reward 12.
Quantity needed to earn reward 3.
So it seems as though none of the chips i purchase today were counted, as the 12 its referring to are the items are purchased last week. O well, like Melissa said you win some you lose some.

Endcapps April 11, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Regional Deal, maybe?

I’m in Northern CA, and it worked. Receipt Info: My cracker chips purchases from this week (6 boxes) were added to my cereal/bars purchases from last week (12 boxes). My receipt now says “Limit Reached” after tracking me for 2 weeks.

Summary:
Two Weeks. 18 boxes of cereal, fruit crisp bars, cracker chips. Earned six $4ECBs

Amber April 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Melissa – where in VA are you? I am in the Hampton Roads area and the cereal worked last week so I am hoping the chips work too…

Brenda April 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I got this deal last night and it worked perfectly. I purchased 3 boxes of Sour Cream & Onion and got a $4 register reward. My store did have signs for the promotion also. I am in Lodi, Ca.

Kelly April 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Tried a different store last night, armed with a printout of CVS coupon policy, and when the coupons didn’t scan, the worker barely glanced at them before keying in manually. Yay for cheap cracker chips!

angela April 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM

tried this today, no signage and no ECB printed! Oh well. Just returned them and apoligized!

melissa April 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Amber, I’m in central VA. Good luck! Hope it works for you.