Walgreens Coupon Deals 03/18 – 03/24

Here are the best deals from the Walgreens ad this week. If you are new to Walgreens shopping you can learn about couponing here. Be sure to check out the new Walgreens Coupon Policy!

Click below to see the complete list of Walgreens deals…

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Any other great deals you can see this week?

Don’t forget your free Photo Enlargements before tomorrow!

Comments

1. dave says

The coupons for the free Reach toothbrush don’t work. The walgreen coupon is for the Reach Crystal Clean toothbrush. The coupon in the RP (3/4/12) excludes this toothbrush specifically.

2. Kathy says

my walgreen coupon in the circular says .99 for reach prevent toothbrush which works with the coupon that excludes reach crystal clean. I am in western pa so not sure if the ads are different.

3. Charlene says

Thanks Kathy :). That seemed like something I would have noticed and caught. I think it is something to check in stores. The ad says “prevent” which is why I included the coupon but the image says “crystal clean” and that is what is not allowed by the coupon. I checked Reach and it looks like they don’t have a prevent brush listed so I think maybe the prevent and crystal clean are the same thing.

Personally I don’t think they need to may toothbrushes so complicated ;).

-Charlene

4. Endcapps says

I rec’d a $3RR for buying 6 Chex Mix (sale 2/$3) today. Since I generally hate to carry RRs, I did a second transaction with Neosporin Trial Pack $12.99 – $5 printable – $3 RR from Chex Mix – $4 RR from Right Guard last week. Used two Nice Tomato Sauce as fillers @ .39ea. Submit for Neosporin rebate.

5. Nikka says

I think the Olay B1G1 half off deal is great this week at Walgreens. The price for 1 pack of 2 bars is $3.49 here in TX. I used 2-$2 off q’s from this months p&g and paid .62 per pack.

6. chanhcho says

Charlene

Can I use print out rebate form from internet or they need from 03/18 Inserts for Neosporin Essentials 3 Piece Trial Pack ?

ty

7. Charlene says

Chanhcho,

Whichever one you prefer is fine! I didn’t get that rebate in my insert personally so the print out would be just fine.

-Charlene