Mar
2012

New Right Guard Coupon (.24 at Walgreens!)

03/12/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new Right Guard coupon available that you might want to hurry and grab for $2 off 2 body wash or deodorant.

This makes the Rite Guard a great deal at most Walgreens stores this week:

{Deal Idea #1}
Buy 2 Right Guard 5 Body Wash- buy one get one free $4.49/2
Use $2/2 coupon
Pay $2.49

and you should get back a $1 Register Reward- so the final price is $.74 per item!

OR Buy 4 Right Guard (2 will be free from the BOGO sale)
Use (2) $2/2 Right Guard coupons
Pay $4.98 and get back a $4 Register Reward!

Now just keep in mind that the Register Reward is not advertised in the Walgreens circular so there is s chance it won’t print out. As long as you shop before the 16th, it sounds like almost everyone is indeed getting it.

Also, many people seem to be finding the body wash is actually on clearance for $2.24 or so.  If that is the case at your store, the Register Reward does still seem to be printing and you have quite a good deal on your hands!

See more Walgreens deals for the week here.

Janine March 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM

It also worked for me with 4 deodorant. BOGO free plus a $4 RR!

Charla March 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I live in IN and the register rewards didn’t print.

Sharon March 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I live in AR bought 4 deodorant no register reward.

Charlene March 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Sharon,

The register reward is only on the body wash and not on the deodorant.

-Charlene

Naomi March 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM

It also worked for me on the deodorant.I tried it on Sat. and again today.

Michele March 13, 2012 at 3:59 AM

How can you use it at walgreens if the coupon says Walmart?

Charlene March 13, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Michele, The coupon is a manufacturer coupon so it can be used anywhere. You can see the black stripe at the top of the coupon will read “manufacturer coupon.” Walmart pays to be advertised on some coupons to make people think they have to shop there but you can actually use it anywhere you want.

-Charlene

Jenny March 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Walgreens (of course) only had 3 of the body wash, so I pulled it off buying 2 body wash and 2 deodorant and getting the $4RR back.

Charlene March 13, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Oh good Jenny! The deodorant should work for the RR but it seems like that is the product that is causing people to not get the RR so I am glad it worked for you.