Feb
2012

Walgreens Coupon Deals 02/26 – 03/03

02/24/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals from the Walgreens ad this week. If you are new to Walgreens shopping you can learn about couponing here. Be sure to check out the new Walgreens Coupon Policy!

Click below to see the complete list of Walgreens deals…

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Any other great deals you can see this week?

Andrea February 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

This list looks exactly like the CVS list

Charlene February 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Andrea,

Really? I checked them both and they look totally different to me? The CVS list starts with Thermacare and the Walgreens list starts with Belvita. I am having a hard time finding any overlap? Would you be able to clarify?

-Charlene

natasha February 25, 2012 at 2:29 AM

you cant use the 2/$3 nivea lip qpon if the sale starts sunday the 26th that qpon expires saturday the 25th and also ..there is a $2 off qpon not sure what insert but i got them off ebay for the visine so if its 2/$7 and use 2/$2 qpons thats 2/$3 even better lol

christen February 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaner coupon is gone :(

Charlene February 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Oh darn. Yes you are right it will have expired today.

-Charlene

Rich February 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Anyone get the Ultimate Flora coupon? Looks like it was a pdf on their site but says you have to call to get it now and they are closed until Monday.

Charlene February 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Rich,

I did check every coupon before I posted the matchups. I am 100% sure the coupon was there when I originally posted on Thursday and then again when I finished the matchups yesterday. So my guess is that some did get the coupon ;).

-Charlene

angela February 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM

ya if anyone has the ultimate flora Q somehow in pdf that can be shared? I love this stuff. Free is good but MM is better :) Thanks

laurie February 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I got the Ultimate Flora coupon.

Aaron February 26, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Yes if anyone has the PDF could you please share it!! Thank you.
Jeffrys_mommy@yahoo.com

Chaz February 27, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Can someone email me the PDF?? dragxn@gmail.com

Bethany February 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Would someone be kind enough to email it to me as well? bethanybohn@charter.net Thanks!!

Endcapps February 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM

The Belvita Golden Oat variety tasted good! They’re crisp & not cloyingly sweet. Easy lunchbox treat or snack. My Wags had the 5-ct box (not 8-ct) on it’s RR deal, so I have 5 packs of 4 biscuits.

The Free after Rebate Baby Magic Dustless Powder looks like a woman’s compact face powder. It includes 10 cotton round applicators, yet the package says 250 applications. You’ll have to buy more cotton rounds eventually. I was able to do two transactions. The Belvita & Burt’s Bees Drops first. Then the Baby Magic & a filler (valentines candy $.16), gave my two RRs, and submit for rebate. Normally hate Wags, but it went OK. Love the Belvita :)

Rich February 28, 2012 at 5:38 AM

My email is rich_s_smith@hotmail.com if someone can send me the pdf file for the UltimateFlora deal. Thanks, Rich.