Dec
2011

CVS Coupon Deals 12/18 – 12/24

12/17/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Spend $30 on Select Items, Get $10 Gift Card

The buy 6 packs of diapers, get 1 FREE deal is still going on!

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

shelly December 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Do you know if they still have their snickers candies 2/$1? Thanks.

Shannon G December 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM

So I went to CVS last night. They were totally sold out of Zhu Zhu pets, not surprisingly. Oh well. Such is life.

I did the Hershey’s B2G1 deal and I was pleasantly surprised. I got the full value of the coupon ($4.69) off my order! I know that not all CVS’s do this… Mine usually doesn’t, lol. So I got chocolates $0.40 each after ECB! Woo hoo!

Shannon G December 21, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Oh and it was a GREAT week for makeup! My CVS had a lot of Revlon eyeshadow, lip gloss and lip stick marked on clearance at 75% off. I got lipstick for $0.22 after the $1 off Revlon coupon! Definitely check your local CVS to see if they have any similar sales!

Lucharet December 21, 2011 at 11:08 AM

When the limit is 2 (e.g., for A&H spinbrush) with a $3 ECB, can I buy two in 1 transaction and get two $3-ECBs? Or do I have to do two separate transactions?
Also, does CVS still allow rolling over of ECBs – use A&H ECB to purchase similar A&H item?

Charlene December 21, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Lucharet- you can buy them however you want. I think this post might answer your questions:

shelly December 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Shannon G….I don’t know where you live, but I’m in Lincoln, Ca and I went to my CVS today and their shelf was stocked with Zhu Zhu pets…all different colors. I bought a few and started counting the rest..they had close to 60 left. Wanted to let you know if you live close.

Endcapps December 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Similar to Shannon’s experience with the Hershey B2G1 coupon, mine deducted $3.69! I also paired it with a CVS store coupon for $1/2 Hershey that was mailed. The FREE hand cream EOS/Facebook offer wasn’t exactly free. The hand cream rang $2.19 and the FB coupon deducted $1.99. But I threw in an EOB shower gel $1.99 and was then able to use the $2/2 coupon from REinventing Beauty to get both items for $.19

Endcapps December 22, 2011 at 3:56 PM

This announcement printed on my receipt: “Beauty Club Members: Hurry! Earn your $5 Beauty Club ExtraBucks rewards before balances reset on 12/31″. So, if you’re close to your next reward, try to buy your items soon or you’ll lose credit.

CJ December 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM

I tried out the Excedrin deal today (had a rain check) w/:
3 Extra Strength Excedrin @ 4.79
1 Extra Strength Excedrin gels @ 6.29
2- $2/1 coupons
1- $4/2 coupon
and a manager told me that with my coupons my total would come to under $20, so I would need more.

I’m not as familiar with the ECB deals that require a certain monetary total (because it’s usually quantity, right?) so I had to stop and think about it. Is the manager right? When does the ECB “register” at the register?

Charlene December 28, 2011 at 9:32 AM

CJ- no they were not correct. It would have printed. You can read more here: