Aug
2011

Walgreens Coupon Deals 8/7 – 8/13

08/05/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals from the Walgreens ad this week. If you are new to Walgreens shopping you can learn about couponing here. Be sure to check out the new Walgreens Coupon Policy!

This List Has Expired
FREE

$1 and Under

Other Deals

Back to School Deals

Any other great deals you can see this week?

Jolene August 5, 2011 at 11:42 PM

I have received coupons for free shampoo from Herbal Essiance, Pantene and Aussie, do they ever have buy one get one free sales?? Or are they just $$/$ sales??

Krista August 6, 2011 at 9:22 AM

I seen that there is a coupon in the August walgreens coupon book for $2 off the huggies wipes. Does anyone know if this can be used in addition to the infant care book coupon?

Maria August 6, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I’m not sure about that, but it’s worth a try! I am wondering if the Infant care book coupon for $2 off Huggies big pack will work for the diapers on sale this week. If so then the above mentioned deal would be $3.99? Does anyone think this would be valid or does this only work for the big box packages? I guess I’m confused on what they mean by big pack?

Mike August 6, 2011 at 9:56 AM

My local HEB had softsoap bodywash for $3 each and BOGO

Charlene August 6, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Krista,

The Walgreens coupon policy says you can use Walgreens coupon(s) which suggests you can stack Walgreens coupons however whether or not you can actually do that will be up to your store.

Maria,

A big pack doesn’t seem like it is the same as a Jumbo pack so I wouldn’t think so. The big packs are usually more like a mega pack of diapers.

Renee August 6, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Haley August 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Is the $2 RR only on the Slip on Huggies Diapers? I checked them out on the Huggies website, it looks like there are only 26 in a pack for sz 3…is that a good deal still?

Lonnie August 6, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Where can I find the infant care coupon book? Can I find it in the store or is it a by-mail coupon book?

Charlene August 6, 2011 at 11:58 PM
anna August 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM

the Crayola Crayons not on sale for $1.00 at my place it actually $1.49. Did anyone had check out the price for this item?

Charlene August 7, 2011 at 2:22 PM

What does your ad say Anna? Did you check it? It should be on a wrap around portion of the ad.

Jessica August 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I saw that childrens zyrtec is on sale for 4.99 (normally 9.99, I believe). I think the $2 off coupon for zyrtec would work for that one, so that would make it 2.99 for the childrens zyrtec. I will test it out tomorrow. I am in need of this anyway so I will try to stock up as much as I can!

Holly August 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM

Re: Walgreens coupon policy

You can stack ALL applicable Walgreens coupons (in ad, infant care book, pharmacy book, beauty book) and manufacutures coupons!!! This can lead to a smokin’ deal if the coupons are out at the same time. Right now you can use the $.99 carmex lip balm coupon WITH the B1G1 free coupon in the current ad!! ;)

Mia August 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Can I have a question about the mail-in rebate? I submitted Mycocide two weeks ago and got the mail this morning which says I’m not qualified. The reason is “no UPC code submitted or not an original”. Does anyone know what is UPC? Thanks

Charlene August 10, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Mia the code you need is on the back of the package where they scan the item. Under the bar code. You can google “what is a upc” if you want to look at photos of exactly what you need.

shelli August 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I have to say, I get rejected ALOT for no UPC when I know I put them in the envelope! I don’t know if Wags uses the same company for all their rebates but it is a problem. I have asked if i need to start taping the UPC to the receipt and they said no but ….it’s happened too many times for me. I have the boxes with the spot cut out and i’m a bit OCD so I know they were in there! grrr