Nov
2010

Walgreens Deals 11/7

11/05/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals from the Walgreens ad this week.

If you are new to Walgreens shopping than start HERE and HERE.

Be sure to check out the new Walgreens Coupon Policy!

Purex Laundry Soap $1.99 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
Arizona Tea .50 with in ad coupon
Sunmaid Raisins $2
*There is a $3 mail in rebate when you buy Sunmaid and Shrek DVD
Domino Sugar 4lbs $1.99 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
Use $0.50/2 Domino Sugar, exp. 11-30-10 (RP 08/29/10)
Final Price: $1.74 each when you buy 2
JetPuffed Marshmellows, Carnation Evaporated Milk 12oz, Libby’s 15oz Canned Pumpkin .99 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
*You can try to use this $1/2 Libby’s Canned Fruit coupon and see what happens. (Thanks Kahra!)  Sorry this coupon is not intended for use on the pumpkin.
Use $0.50/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk, exp. 11-30-10 (SS 09/26/10) or printable
Final Price: as low as $.74 each
Nestle Chocolate Chips, Borden Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, Baker’s Coconut $1.79 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
Use $1/2 Eagle Brand from 11/7 RP
Use $1/2 Chocolate Chips coupon
Final Price: $1.29 each
Jello No Bake, Musselman’s Pie Filling or Keebler Crust $1.50 each with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $1/3 printable
Final Price: $1.17 each
Progresso Soup $1.25 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $1/4 Progresso Soup, exp. 11-27-10 (GM 10/03/10)
Final Price: $1
Nature Valley Granola Bars $2
$0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars printable
Final Price: $1.50
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix or Warm Delights $1.50 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
$0.75/1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights, exp. 12-18-10 (SS 10/24/10)
$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix printable or printable
Final price: as low as .75
Betty Crocker Cake Mix .89 with in ad coupon
Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50 with in ad coupon
Use $0.75 off Betty Crocker Cake Mix AND Frosting, exp. 11-27 (GM 10/03/10)
Final Price: $1.64 for both
Clabber Girl Baking Powder or Corn Starch .50 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $0.75/1 Clabber Girl Baking Powder printable (this wouldn’t print for me)
Final Price: Free!
*The new coupon policy says they can adjust coupons down when needed.
Betty Crocker Cornbread and Muffin Mix .33 each with in ad coupon (limit 3)
Karo Syrup 16oz $1.99 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
$0.40/1 Karo Syrup, exp. 1-2-11 (SS 10/03/10)
Final Price: $1.59
Gold Medal Flour $1.50 with in ad coupon (limit 4)

Click below to see the complete list of deals…

Jello .50 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
$0.50/2 Jell-O Gelatin or Pudding, exp. 11-14-10 (SS 10/17/10)
Final price: .25
Mars Minis or Dove Holiday Candy 7.9-11.4 $3 each
Get $2 Register Reward
Use $1/1 Dove Promises Silky Smooth Chocolate, exp. 11-7-10 (RP 08/15/10) (if included)
Final Price: $1 per bag

Glade Scented Oil Candles Glass Holder, 4pk refill, refillable tin, room spray, candle 2-4oz, Sense and Spray or Plug Ins Refill $2.99
Get $1 Register Reward
use $1/1 Glade Premium Room Spray (9.7-oz) printable
or use $1 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refill printable
or use $1/1 Glade Decorative Glass Holder, exp. 11-6-10 (SS 10/03/10)
or use B1G1 Glade Jar Candle, exp. 11-6-10 (SS 09/26/10)
Final Price: as low as $1 or get 2 jar candles for $1.99
Renuzit Adjustables .88 with in ad coupon
Use $1/1 facebook coupon (if you got it!)
Final Price: Free
Scotch Magic Tape with Dispenser $1.99- Buy One Get One Free- with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $0.50/1 Scotch Magic Tape in Donut Dispenser printable
Final Price: $1.49 for 2 if you can use 1 coupon, .99 for 2 if you can use (2) coupons
Axe items $3.99
Get $1 Register Reward
Use $1/1 Axe Shampoo or Conditioner printable (look at bottom right corner)
or use B1G1 Axe Shower Gel Or Detailer, exp. 12-19-10 (RP 10/24/10)
Final Price: $2.99 for 2 Shower Gel or $1.99 for hair items
Axe, Degree or Dove Clinical Deodorant $6.99
Get $2 Register Rewards
Use $2/1 Degree Clinical Women’s Protection Antiperspirant printable
Final Price: $2.99 (that is a great price)
Dove or Degree Deodorant 2/$5
Get $2 Register Reward
Use (2) $1/1 Degree Deodorant printable or printable
Final Price: .50 each

Schick 4pk Xtreme Razor or 12pk Slim Twin $5.99
Get $3 Register Reward
Use $3/1 Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razor Package printable
Final Price: Free!

Rimmel Cosmetics- Buy 1 Get One 50% off
Use $1/1 Rimmel Product, exp. 12-31-10 (RP 10/17/10)
or use $2/1 Facebook coupon

{Deal idea}
Projected prices are $3.49 ($5.24 for 2 after sale)
Use (2) $2/1 Facebook coupons
Final Price: $1.49 for both items

Reach Toothbrush or Floss .99 with in ad coupon
Use $1/1 Reach Toothbrush printable
or use $1/1 Reach Floss, Flosser or Toothbrush, exp. 4-30-11 (RP 10/10/10)
or Use $1/1 Reach Floss printable
Final Price: Free!
*The new coupon policy does say they can adjust the coupon down.
Huggies Jumbo Pack $7.99
Use $3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers printable
or use $2.50/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers printable
or Use $2.50/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers printable
or Use $2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers/Movers, exp. 11-13 (SS 10/17/10)
Final Price: as low as $4.99
Triaminic Liquid or Thin Strips $5
*Get a free pack of Boogie Wipes with purchase
Use $1/1 from Walgreens Nov Coupon Book
and Use $1/1 Triaminic Product printable
Final Price: $3 for both items
Halls $1
Use $1/2 Halls Drops, exp. 1-1-11 (SS 11/07/10)
or use $0.75/1 Halls Refresh, exp. 12-31-10 (ALL YOU Oct ‘10)- if included
Final Price: .25-.50 each
Hershey’s or Cadbury Candy 2/$5
Use $1/2 from Walgreens Nov Coupon Book
and Use $1/2 Select Hershey’s Kisses, exp. 11-28-10 (SS 09/26/10)-if included
Final Price: $1.50 each

Dozen Eggs .99

RevitaLens MultiPurpose Solution $3.99
Get $3.99 Register Reward
Final Price: Free!
Kleenex $1.09 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
Use $0.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue, exp. 1-2-11 (SS 11/07/10)
Final Price: .92 each

Similasan Kids Cough or Cold & Mucus Relief $5.99
Get $5.99 Mail in Rebate at register
Use $1/1 Similasan Product, exp. 12-31-10 (SS 09/12/10)
or use $1/1 printable
Final Price: $1 moneymaker
TRUEresult Blood Glucose Monitor $12.99
Get $12.99 rebate in the package
Final Price: Free
Neuragen Gel or PN $19.99
Get $19.99 rebate at the register
and Use $5/1 Neuragen PN Homeopathic printable
Final Price: Possibly a $5 moneymaker
*There is a chance the rebate will deduct any coupons used.

Any great deals you found this week?

hem November 6, 2010 at 8:55 AM

hEY quick question…when u say
Domino Sugar 4lbs $1.99 with in ad coupon (limit 3)
is that limit per transcation? since W doesn’t tie this to any card, how do they know? thanks

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Hem they can elect to limit you or to not limit you. Your best bet is to see how many they have on hand and if they have plenty for everyone just ask if you can do another transaction. Most likely it is no problem. If they are like my store and carry 3 of everything featured in the ad, you would need to stick to the limits :)

Ruth November 6, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I have found that some managers don’t like people who come into the store for the register rewards and they will limit you which seems so stupid, their goal should be revenue, not giving the customers a hard time. I really think it looks bad for the store in general when a cashier or manager is nasty to a customer, customers will probably skip going to that store in the future if there is another one close by.
If you do want the aggravation, it is best to do one or two transactions at one store and go to another one if there is other close by.
I have also gone to some Rite Aids and Walgreens where managers who I know well by now encourage me to do multiple transaction. It all depends on the cashiers and managers.

Kahra November 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM

There’s a $1/2 Libby Fruit coupon here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=xg&tqnm=zgogesy13128659&o=63519&c=LB&p=tRC9nc5V and in the 8/29 RP, and technically, pumpkin is a fruit, so that would mean $.49 pumpkin! I’m stoked – I make a lot of pumpkin cupcakes this time of year for family and friends, and that’s cheap for Libby’s.

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Kahra- I was totally wondering about that. Is Pumpkin fruit or veg? I was wondering if those coupons would work. I’ll have to try it. I love Pumpkin oatmeal.

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Ok it is a fruit. I am trying that coupon too. Good idea.

Justhesevenofus November 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Ok…How can you use the Purex coupon on Sunday deals when it expires on Saturday?

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM

oops I did that on Rite Aid too. Let me take that off. Maybe I will stop doing all the drugstores. I stopped CVS already. I seem to just make mistakes and have angry people every week. After doing matchups for 5 hours straight at midnight it is very easy to make a few errors.

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Actually most stores start on Saturday so some people can probably use those coupons tonight.

roberta November 6, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Hey Charlene, don’t stop the drug stores, can’t imagine a few mistakes are not forgiveable compared with the savings.

Kathryn November 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Thank you so much for all of these deals! And thank you for the amazing “my list” feature! Love it!

Tina November 6, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Hi, had a question about the marshmellows, pumpkin, and milk. Is that 3 total or can we get 3 of each on the limit. Thank you.

Charlene November 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Tina- the coupon is 3 total but as long as your store has ample inventory, I am sure you can probably get more.

Ro November 6, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I think you do a great job with the match-ups.I tell all my friends about your site. I want to thank you again for cluing me (and now my friends) about the great deals out there. I recently found a local charity in need of all my excess “free” personal care items. Thanks to you I have a great big box going to help some folks in a transitional housing program.

Beth November 7, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Betty Crocker muffin mix has a coupon — .50/1 GM 10/3 (exp 11/27), making them free (or .39 in Tucson)!

Charlene November 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM

Beth I saw that coupon but it says box mix and I think the ones on sale are pouches. Do you think they have the boxes on sale too? I was going to check because .39 is quite a deal!

Kim November 7, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I agree, don’t stop the drugstore match ups! I appreciate the time you put in. People who get mad can do their own match ups. I follow you since I shop the same stores you do and know I can actually get the same deals you do! thank you for saving me money :)

Natalie November 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Clabber Girl has a link to the coupon on their Facebook page :)

Lynn November 8, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Love all the deals and kudos for the hard work and dedication you put into your blog. I find it useful and relevant since I am here in Sacramento!

Kina November 8, 2010 at 6:28 AM

You can go to http://www.reachbrand.com and click on special offers, then register to print a $1/1 coupon for any Reach toothbrush or floss product. Expires 1/31/11

Sharon W November 8, 2010 at 6:55 AM

I agree, don’t stop the drugstore matchups! At least not Walgreens (I don’t have any of the other ones in my city) Just ignore the people who get angry at you for providing a FREE service and know that 99.999% of us are so grateful for all you do!

Allison November 8, 2010 at 7:39 AM

ok for some reason I can only see the coupon for the reach floss, not the toothbrush, am i missing something??

Charlene November 8, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Allison, The Reach toothbrush has been available for about a month and I think it is gone now. There is a chance you may have printed it because I mentioned this deal a few times last week.

leslie November 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM

i totally agree – please don’t stop the drugstore matchups. i like your format best of all of the newsletters i have seen and have recommended you to anyone who asks me how i do so well at the 3 pharmacies, even some of the clerks and cashiers. there is always going to be someone who complains about something trivial but please don’t let that stop your good work which is very much appreciated by your readers.

Kirsten November 8, 2010 at 10:23 AM

I tried the Libby’s canned pumpkin this morning. The register didn’t accept it but the cashier just entered it as a $1 vendor coupon.

Charlene November 8, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Kirsten, I have to update because a reader pointed out that Libby’s has 2 different distributors so this coupon for sure isn’t intended on the pumpkin :(

Cass November 8, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Thank you so much for what you do to help my family! I just wanted to say, when someone asks how a deal works with an exp. coupon etc. it could be just confusion on how the deals work. I have learned so much in my short time as a coupon mama- I didn’t know how to stack coupons at first and had to ask how to do it. You ladies work wonderful magic, so do let a question get you down :)