I have to tell you it was Grand Central Station here today. But I am very happy with all the fun stuff that came!
Believe it or not, I only take advantage of a small percent of the online deals I post. I post so many that I have to be really choosy. But since Christmas is just a few weeks away, I am already into the holiday shopping.
Here is what I got:
- free Clarins lipstick sample (not exactly what I was expecting this to be..)
- free L’Occitane sample
- free Pringles coupon (man what a nightmare that was. I will be sending Pringles a bill for the ulcer they caused me.)
- FINALLY my rebate check for the Neutrogena Clinical arrived! So if yours has not, I bet you see it soon. I got the full value of my rebate back because I just ordered from Soap.com and didn’t use coupons. I heard some people were shorted on the rebate?
- My new Double Delicious cookbook! I can not wait to make some of these recipes
- The awesome Veggie Tales deal! I heard a few people had orders cancelled and then received packages a few days later? The little case inside for the DVDs I just love.
- My free card from Shutterfly-and I had to show the inside because it is so cute. I ordered a Halloween theme to send to a family member that hasn’t seen the girls in ages.
- Free Forbes magazine– so the free magazine subscriptions really do come!
- And for mamas of formula babies- I got some sort of card from Similac. I don’t use formula but if you happen to get the card you might take a look at it. Mine has a code for 10 free photo cards from Shutterfly.
AND I just had to post this amazing deal that reader Sara received. I hear quite a lot of disappointment from people when orders are cancelled or other issues with bad service from companies. But I just had to take a second and pass along the amazing service from Piperlime. Sara placed an order for the backpack that I mentioned the other day. Piperlime was running a promotion where ANY order got free shipping and a free $25 gift card. She received a notice that her backpack was actually out of stock and they could not fulfill her order. Well it was a bummer because the free gift card promotion ended so she missed out. Amazingly, Sara opened a big empty box on her doorstep today to find that Piperlime went ahead and sent her the gift card anyway! So how is that for a really fantastic company that clearly went above and beyond to honor their promotion?
What did you get in your mailbox today?