Walgreens 3/14-3/20

wag_logo_home_185

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week. If you are new to Walgreens shopping than start HERE and HERE.

Kellogg’s Cereal $1.99
Use $1.50/1 HERE or HERE
Final Price: $1.24

Revlon items 40% off (implements and cosmetics)
Spend $10 in Revlon and get $5 Register Reward- good on your next Revlon purchase only!
Use $1/1 Beauty Tools from 2/21 SS
or Use $2/1 from 2/21 SS
(This is only sort of a good deal. You can get products for very little after coupons and RR, but keep in mind that RR is only to buy more Revlon. So this will be tricky to roll and keep getting good deals.)

Electrasol or Jet Dry $3.49
Get $1 Register Reward
Use $1/1 HERE (Electrasol)
Final Price: $1.49

Gold Medal Flour $1.50
*Do you still have the .75 off coupons from a few weeks ago?

Spend $20 in Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic and get $8 Register or Reward, or spend $15 and get $5
Includes:

Use $3/1 any mascara from All You March

colgate total at wags

Colgate Total $3.99
Get $3.99 Register Reward
Use $1/1 from 3/7 SS
Final price: $1 moneymaker

Buy $10 in BandAid products and get $3 Register Reward back. Includes:Bandaids, Neosporin or Benadryl
Band Aids $3 each
Use $1/1 from 1/3 RP
or .50/1 from 3/14 RP
**If this includes the children’s band aids this is a great deal!

Buy 4 Children’s Character bandaids at $3
Use the $2/1 coupon in the Children’s Activity Book (this will deduct $8 total)
Use (4) $1/1 coupons
Final Price: FREE + Get a $3 Register Reward back!

{Another Idea:}
Buy (2) Neosporin at $4
Buy 1 Children’s Band Aid at $3
Use $3/2 Neosporin from 2/28 SS
Use $1/1 Band Aid from 1/3 RP
Use $2 off Band Aid from Walgreens Activity Book
Use $2/1 Neosporin Ointment, Cream or Spray from Walgreens Activity Book (will take $4 off)
Final Price: $1 and get a $3 RR back!

Stayfree Pads $3.99 with in ad coupon

Final Price: $4 for all 4 items
PLUS use (2) of the Buy 2 Vicks get a Pufs tissue free from 2/7 P&G

Special K Protein Bars, Water Mix or Shakes 2/$9
Get $3 Register Reward when you buy 2
Use $1/1 Shakes coupon HERE
Final Price: $4 for 2 packs of shakes

Did I miss any good deals? Let us know what you find!

Comments

1. Tina says

Everytime I go to Walgreens I never get as good a deal as I expect, But I’m determine to get the exedrine and toothpaste for free. Wish me luck.

2. Margaret says

My DenTek coupon says $1 off any picks $2 or more. Do you think this is going to be a problem since they’re $1.99?

3. Tina says

I was also wondering if we could use our Register Rewards toward an printer ink refill?? Has anybody ever tried this?

4. Krystal says

Shouldn’t the final price of the Kellog’s cereal be less than stated?

5. Rochelle says

At my store printer ink is on sale for $6.49/ea. that’s 50% off!!! I was psyched!

6. Patti says

My 2/21 Colgate q expired yest. (3-13) but in that same insert (2-21SS) I did find a q for $3 if you buy a Band-Aid and Neosporin together!

7. Kim says

Here’s my match up for the bandaids/neosporin. It is close to yours, but I figure neosporin lasts longer and bandaids go quicker, so I’m switching them out and saving a buck (I don’t have a ton of those $1/off’s)
    Idea
    Buy (1) Neosporin $4
    Buy (2) Bandaids $3
    Use $3/2 Neosporin from 2/28 SS
    Use $1/1 Band Aid from 1/3 RP
    Use $2 off Band Aid from Walgreens Activity Book This will take off $4
    Use $2/1 Neosporin Ointment, Cream or Spray from Walgreens Activity Book
    Final Price Free and Get a $3 RR Back

8. Lauren says

Unfortunately the childrens character Band-Aids aren’t part of the Register Rewards deal. Bummer!

9. Brandy says

I went to wal-greens by my house and the colagte sale is not at my store. I bought one at 3.99 and used my $1 coupon, but no register reward printed. So I did not have that luck. That ad is not in our paper in Mobile, AL either. Better luck to u guys. But they did let me use the Dentek coupon and no problem with the excidrin! Got 4 excedrin, 1 Dentek and 1 colgate for $6 and some change. Not bad!! But no RW!!
    :-)

10. Brandy says

Correction to my above entry: our walgreens r running the colgate on sale. The store I went to told me they were not on sale and the smallest tube they have is 3.99 (4 oz) and it is the larger one on sale(that they did not say). Sorry for the wrong info. I am going to try a different walgreens tomorrow!! Better luck to me next time!! LOL. :-)

11. Cali says

My coupon is for $1/1 any bandaid product… not childrens character bandaids. Regional?

12. Charlene says

No Cali that is the one- you can use it on any type of Band Aid product you can find.

13. Cali says

Oh duh… I get it… the Wags coupon is for the character bandaids.

There’s an in-ad coupon for BOGO Purex and there was a coupon a few weeks ago for BOGO Purex. So 2 free right??

14. Charlene says

Cali- no again. Those coupons expired like a week after they were issued. I think it was 3/7.

Now you know how Mondays feel for me most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

(Ok everyday really!)

15. christiane says

You are uncoreectly using the band-aid coupon as it states not for use on sale items

16. Charlene says

Samantha it was available several weeks ago. I mentioned it 3 or 4 times so you may have printed it already. It is gone now.

17. says

Bummer but the Neosporin and Bandaid deal isn’t that great. The children’s character band aids aren’t included, so they are $4.39 and don’t put out a RR, you have to buy the regular band aids that the activity book doesn’t work for. As a side note, does anyone else have problems with the Activity book coupons beeping at the register? I don’t think I’ve ever successfully used the coupons in it without a manager having to be called over.

Trackbacks