Mar
2010

New Huggies Coupons!

03/01/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

huggies coupons

Finally there are some new Huggies coupons!!  These are just in time for the great deals at Walgreens this week on diapers and wipes!  I spotted 5 coupons total.

Be sure to head over HERE (45435) right away to print these out- we have been really lacking Huggies coupons lately so I don’t know how long they will last.

If you are a Safeway shopper, check your ad to see if you got the $7.99 sale on Huggies or Pampers as well!

erin March 1, 2010 at 1:19 PM

thank you so much for these!!

Cindy March 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I so wanted to do the Walgreens deal this week but had no Huggies coupons and now I have at least 12 of them!

C March 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Another Walgreens deal – 200 ct Kleenex facial tissue is BOGO. Priced at 2.19. Use (2) 50 cents off 3 boxes at coupons.com. When you buy 6, a register reward will print for $3. Final price: 2.57 for 6 boxes. About 43 cents per box.

Reynee March 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Is the rite aid diaper deal better than Walgreens? Buy one pack, get one 50% off, using two video values $2 off coupon, plus 2 manufacture coupons, and then add in the $5 off of $20 from the video values. I have no idea how much the diapers cost at rite aid, but at least you aren’t forced to continue to buy stuff at walgreens with the Register Rewards. Any idea?

Sloan March 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I just checked the link and there are no more Huggies coupons available. Darn!

Charlene March 1, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Ok let’s think. When I checked to do the post the diapers were like $12 a pack. So say $18ish- 4 ad perk= 14- 4 MQ= $10. So that is a really good deal if you find something to get to $20 and use the $5/20 too.

shelly March 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM

The huggies wipe coupons are great to use if you received a raincheck for the crazy wipes deal at CVS last week.