Here is a fun and easy St Patrick’s Day treat for kiddos- Lucky Charms Treats. These are so easy to whip up- just like a Rice Krispies treat- and something festive and different for the little ones.
These would be very cute for class parties and you can use a little Shamrock cookie cutter or just cut them into squares for smaller portion size. You can tuck them in a bag and tie with ribbon and they would be very adorable little party favors.
- 40 marshmallows
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 6 C. Lucky Charms cereal
- Shamrock shape cookie cutter
- Non-stick spray
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pan melt butter and marshmallows on low heat.
- Once the mixture is smooth add the 6 cups of Lucky Charms and stir until completely cooled.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and press down evenly with wax paper (mixture will be sticky) or with the back of a large spoon.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out a Shamrock shape.
And if your kids love rainbows as much as mine do these will be a big hit!
And if you prefer chocolate, you might want to check out this Mint Fudge Brownies Recipe with a little secret ingredient mixed in. They are delish!
And if you are craving standard Rice Krispies treats, you might check out this recipe for White Chocolate Rice Krispies. So simple and so good!