I wanted to offer a few suggestions if you happen to have little girls on your shopping list this year.
I have two little girls and I based this list off some things I know my 6 year old would like. This is an interesting age because she still likes the pink, sparkly, Princess stuff (secretly) but she is starting to shift toward things she sees from older girls.
So my list is a little more inclined toward easing this transition.
Here are some ideas:
- Easy Bake Oven
- Razor Lil’ Kick Scooter (don’t forget the knee pads and helmet!)
- Furreal Friends Daisy Plays with Me Kitty
- Playskool Showcam
- Unicorn Necklace (there are lots of others from cupcakes to owls)
- Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Bluray
- Pinkalicious Cupcake Lip Balm Set
- Shrinky Dinks- make jewelry from art!
- Lego Friends (lots to choose from, we got the soccer practice set)
- Frozen Princess Nightgown (these are expensive but so pretty, I think they are worth it.)
Several of these items are actually under our tree this year.
Here are a few other ideas:
- Rainbow Loom Kit
- Bunny Slippers
- Blingles Craft/Jewelry Kits
- Leappad 2
- Frozen Sparkle Dolls
- BoomBox (My children are too young for iPods and iPhones and such and lately they have been begging for a cd player so they can do freeze dance and play rockstars I guess. I have been on the lookout for a cheap but cute boombox.)
And one thing we always have under the Christmas tree are books. We love books in this house and I couldn’t narrow it down to just one. I will hopefully have a round up of several ideas for books for girls coming soon!
You can see my Gift Guide Ideas for women here.
What other must haves do you have for your little girls?