So Halloween is right around the corner and I know some of you might be interested in things to give to Trick or Treaters that don’t involve candy.
I have a long list of ideas for you of things that are inexpensive to pick up and that you can give out to the kiddos.
I tried to include things that most small children would be excited about and all of these items are very budget friendly.
You might check out the Dollar Spot at Target or the party supply section at Target and Walmart also have tons of fun little trinkets that children love.
- pencils (my girls love fun pencils)
- pens (especially in fun colors)
- temporary tattoos
- glow sticks, bracelets or necklaces
- crayons (you can get these in packages of 6 with characters like Disney Princess or Cars or Avengers in the party section)
- pencil toppers
- bouncy balls
- mini play doh cans
- fun erasers
- plastic spider rings
- plastic straws (Halloween themed or anything fun)
- Nail Polish (glow in the dark or festive colors)
- Rubber snakes or eyeballs (found in party supply areas in large bags)
- yo-yos or slinkies
- Individually wrapped snacks like Annie’s Crackers or Pretzels
- Applesauce pouches
And if you are looking for ideas for any parties you might be attending, here are two fun little things to consider.
Make your own SLIME! You can put the slime in clear plastic cups and wrap with cellophane as a party favor:
And if you decide to go the glow stick route, here is a free printable tag from Ladybug’s Teacher Files:
“A bit of light for Halloween night” How cute is that?
So Happy Trick or Treating to you!
And see tons more fun Halloween ideas on my pinterest board.