Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
Author: Taste of Home Magazine
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ Butter Cubed
- 1½ Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ tea vanilla
- 2¼ cup Flour
- 1½ tea baking powder
- ¼ tea salt
- ⅛ tea cinnamon
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- 6oz White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbl grated orange peel
- 6oz white baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup dried cranberries chopped
- To make the bars:
- Melt butter in the microwave, stir in brown sugar.
- In a large bowl cool to room temp.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate.
- Spray a 13x9 in baking dish with cooking spray and add a thin layer of mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 18 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the Frosting:
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and orange peel until smooth.
- Add 3oz of white chocolate (melted) and stir well.
- Frost the cooled bars and sprinkle with chopped cranberries.
- Add the remaining 3oz of melted white chocolate to a pastry bag or Ziploc bag and drizzle over the top.
Recipe by My Frugal Adventures at http://myfrugaladventures.com/2012/11/copycat-starbucks-cranberry-bliss-bars/