Children's Craft Idea: Green Slime!
Author: My Frugal Adventures
Recipe type: Children's Craft
- 4oz Elmer's Glue (blue, clear or white)
- 2 teaspoons Borax
- Glitter (optional)
- Food Coloring
- Mix 4oz glue with 1 cup water.
- Stir in your coloring- either food coloring or if you can find glow in the park washable paint in a craft store that would be fun too. Just add a few drops according to how vibrant the color you want.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 teaspoons Borax and 1/3 cup warm water. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix both bowls together and you have slime!!
Recipe by My Frugal Adventures at http://myfrugaladventures.com/2012/10/childrens-craft-idea-how-to-make-green-slime/