Crock Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- 64oz Apple Cider (I prefer Tree Top)
- 3 Chopped Apples (optional)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 teaspoon Whole Cloves
- 1 Sliced Orange (optional)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- Small square of cheesecloth.
- Add bottle of apple cider to crock pot.
- Add chopped apples, oranges, and brown sugar to crock pot.
- Place the whole cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks to the square of cheesecloth and tie.
- Add to crock pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Discard cheesecloth and use a ladle to serve!
Recipe by My Frugal Adventures at http://myfrugaladventures.com/2012/09/crock-pot-apple-cider-recipe/